Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
04 April, 03:55
These Evil Bankers are using Covid

To Steal Everything ... it’s
a Worldwide Heist

A created “Plandemic” in a Lab to destroy humanity , emotionall , spiritually physically & Psychologically

Wow .... where is the Justice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
04 April, 04:12
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
And if this BS doesn’t end soon, Patriots will be taking things into their own hands! We were told to trust the military and now you have someone on here posting Trump will not be inaugurated till July 4th because there is a conflict of who is in charge...
Sorry, but I will not be waiting till then. My patience is wearing thin!! This gives Juan O Savin very little creditability if you ask me. Evil needs to be dealt with and the sheep need to wake up!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
I'm waiting for the moment when some patriot or group of patriots can't take it anymore and goes ballistic. All it's going to take is one spark and this entire shitshow turns into a raging inferno. Many are starting to feel like they've been tricked by a psy op designed to force them to "hold the line" while the country is destroyed. Standing by and watching our own destruction. If it goes south I know it's going to be catastrophic but I will be forced to back up patriots against anyone or anything that is destroying our constitutional republic or anyone or anything allowing or promoting the destruction of the republic. Pray for resolution soon.
04:21 PM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
04 April, 04:26
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Even James Woods and Martin Geddes have said their patience is running thin!! I don’t care if it is just a movie we are watching, some of it is very real and people are getting hurt and suffering!!

John 812 1776 @4TruthNHonor44
04 April, 04:26
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Amen Im praying with you.