NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
29 March, 02:53
👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 March, 03:53
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Oh my gosh, this is horrific. I have seen several of these videos now. Morgellons?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
29 March, 05:52
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Yes Morgellons. I heard about Morgellons on a Sasha stone video with a panel of doctors. They said that most of us have been infected by this. What videos did you see? Were they all of masks like this one?

30 March, 02:15
In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication
Yes, masks just like this one. One video is in German and was on Bitchute and Wego. I read about Morgellons years ago and will go back to researching again. I remember there was a link between chemtrails and Morgellon (fibers) ... or whatever these things are. Here in Germany, people are forced to wear the FFP mask. It mortifies me to test one, but I am going to today. 😬 This morning, on my walk, when I passed the idiots with their masks on, all I could think of was this video! 😱😱😱

Did you ever test a mask? I did and there was nothing in mine. It was never used. I wonder if the people finding these are testing a mask they have worn and possibly infected the mask from their nose or mouth.
12:45 AM - Apr 04, 2021
Only people mentioned by Spiritwoman in this post can reply
07 April, 04:21
In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication
That is a great thought. I tested an unused FFP mask and nothing there either. After reading your post, I will test a used FFP. Praying nothing on a used one.😳 This kinda thing gives me the absolute heebie jeebies! 😱🤮 The info is definitely being shared more and more.🙏🏻 My husband found a video showing this parasite inside the brain of a cricket and totally controlling it. The cricket was controlled by the parasite to jump in a swimming pool. The cricket drowned, but the parasite was able to swim away.

07 April, 12:00
I have since seen more videos showing these little black things that move and one that showed the thing being attracted to heat. Made me think of the heat that would come from our nose and mouth. I live in Canada. Health Canada has issued an advisory. They state that graphene is a novel nanomaterial that has anti viral properties. Too many people should go to jail.
https://globalnews.ca/news...

I am What I am @OfLight
22 April, 09:36
I too will test mine, are they putting anything on the mask or just looking at it once wore?