Only people mentioned by NoMercy2Q21 in this post can reply
L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
22 April, 09:14
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
These are so flippin gross
Keep sharing!!
in chem trails too 🥺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Lou @Sapphire
29 March, 04:37
I’ve had enough of all this! Dear Heavenly Father, please remove ALL the evil from our lives as soon as possible. Some people are so scared, its making people sick. We need you now Father. In sweet Jesus name, Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ice mtn @icemtn17
29 March, 04:18
HOLY SHIT! They really are trying to kill us!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
29 March, 03:53
Oh my gosh, this is horrific. I have seen several of these videos now. Morgellons?

Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
29 March, 05:52
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Yes Morgellons. I heard about Morgellons on a Sasha stone video with a panel of doctors. They said that most of us have been infected by this. What videos did you see? Were they all of masks like this one?

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
29 March, 03:15
what the heck is that dark wiggling thing in the mask?