NoMercy 2Q21 @NoMercy2Q21
29 March, 02:53
👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
Oh my gosh, this is horrific. I have seen several of these videos now. Morgellons?
03:53 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response NoMercy 2Q21 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply
Debbie Spiritwoman @Spiritwoman
29 March, 05:52
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
Yes Morgellons. I heard about Morgellons on a Sasha stone video with a panel of doctors. They said that most of us have been infected by this. What videos did you see? Were they all of masks like this one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
30 March, 02:15
In response Debbie Spiritwoman to her Publication
Yes, masks just like this one. One video is in German and was on Bitchute and Wego. I read about Morgellons years ago and will go back to researching again. I remember there was a link between chemtrails and Morgellon (fibers) ... or whatever these things are. Here in Germany, people are forced to wear the FFP mask. It mortifies me to test one, but I am going to today. 😬 This morning, on my walk, when I passed the idiots with their masks on, all I could think of was this video! 😱😱😱