Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 03:08
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
02 April, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All of my twit accounts are suspended so I cant comment-- what does he mean by this? Ive been looking into my blood type and things like this keep popping out at ne.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Redemption172 in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
02 April, 06:12
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
Wow! This is wild 😁Thank you so much for sharing this video. I’m hooked and down another rabbit hole! This whole “species” blood typing and all. haven’t finished the video yet, but I plan on watching the entire series. I’ve seen quite a few of “The Collective” G news videos in the past. Happy to be returning to some more awakening 😉

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
03 April, 12:53
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
you are very welcome!

F1r3 ... @F1r3
02 April, 04:09
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
Even better! Thank you so much!

Redemption 172 @Redemption172
03 April, 12:54
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
You are very welcome!