Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 April, 03:08
Jack Willwakeu
willwakeu
·

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
F1r3 ... @F1r3
02 April, 03:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
All of my twit accounts are suspended so I cant comment-- what does he mean by this? Ive been looking into my blood type and things like this keep popping out at ne.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redemption 172 @Redemption172
02 April, 04:06
In response F1r3 ... to her Publication
this is part 1 there are 19 parts to it

https://youtu.be/XAP5MCxB0...

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
02 April, 06:12
In response Redemption 172 to her Publication
Wow! This is wild 😁Thank you so much for sharing this video. I’m hooked and down another rabbit hole! This whole “species” blood typing and all. haven’t finished the video yet, but I plan on watching the entire series. I’ve seen quite a few of “The Collective” G news videos in the past. Happy to be returning to some more awakening 😉

Only people mentioned by Redemption172 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redemption 172, click on at the bottom under it