Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
01 April, 08:52
Trudeau is showing his dictatorship colors:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities - YouTube

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host questions whether America would take the same route if Dr. Fauci suggested it. #FoxNews #TuckerSubscribe to Fox News! https://b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 08:55
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
Not even Tucker can wake Canadian’s They are retarded. πŸ₯΄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
01 April, 09:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I am Canadian, and I approve of this message lol

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 09:39
In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ So am I πŸ˜‚

01 April, 09:41
I only notice after i replied and went to follow you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 09:45
I hope you are well. Glad to see you. It’s nuts in Canada, hey!?
Jean: Hey Mag, did you get your shot?
Mag: Omg yes!!! I got the first, can’t wait for the second! 😊
Jean: Im waiting..but hopefully soon πŸ˜”
Me: Stfu and move up in the line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

01 April, 09:49
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ couldn't be any truer lol. So eager to "do their part", like "they must've been chosen for a time like this"... SHEEP! πŸ˜‚

Good to see you again too πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ Slowly been finding everyone again. Well not everyone, but you know...

Jody Donohue @Jody
Ikr! You made my night! If I can only find you all. πŸ™‚πŸ™
09:51 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jody in this post can reply
Matt Canada @Canada_1867
02 April, 07:33
We've come to a point in Canada where people don't want to hang out unless you are vaccinated now......brainwashing complete for 90% of Canadians. Mostly Ontario....

Annie Fournier @Ninifona
02 April, 07:45
In response Matt Canada to his Publication
Same here in Quebec! πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 April, 01:37
In response Matt Canada to his Publication
I’ve lost a ton of family and friends because of just that. I’m okay with it tbh. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

01 April, 09:53
See you in the trenches 🍻 😊