Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
Trudeau is showing his dictatorship colors:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities - YouTube

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host questions whether America would take the same route if Dr. Fauci suggested it. #FoxNews #TuckerSubscribe to Fox News! https://b...

08:52 PM - Apr 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by KathrynLapp in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 07:30
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
And people wonder how the Germans just stood by and watched as their neighbors were hauled off never to be seen again.

Rise up Canada!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pearl James @FauxPearl
09 April, 12:33
The ‘Trudeau’, just like the ‘Biden’, is ramping up the insanity to rapidly awaken those still asleep. Question is: Are Canadians going to roll over and take it or, stand up and push back? I know here in Boston, these idiots have doubled down on their stupidity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
04 May, 07:21
In response Pearl James to her Publication
My Son is in port there right now.

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 08:55
Not even Tucker can wake Canadian’s They are retarded. 🥴

Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
01 April, 09:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I am Canadian, and I approve of this message lol