Kathryn Lapp @KathrynLapp
01 April, 08:52
Trudeau is showing his dictatorship colors:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tucker: Canada sending COVID positive travelers to 'internment' facilities - YouTube

'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host questions whether America would take the same route if Dr. Fauci suggested it. #FoxNews #TuckerSubscribe to Fox News! https://b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 08:55
In response Kathryn Lapp to his Publication
Not even Tucker can wake Canadian’s They are retarded. πŸ₯΄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Cavalry @CanadianCavalry
01 April, 09:39
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I am Canadian, and I approve of this message lol

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 09:39
In response Canadian Cavalry to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ So am I πŸ˜‚

01 April, 09:41
I only notice after i replied and went to follow you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 09:45
I hope you are well. Glad to see you. It’s nuts in Canada, hey!?
Jean: Hey Mag, did you get your shot?
Mag: Omg yes!!! I got the first, can’t wait for the second! 😊
Jean: Im waiting..but hopefully soon πŸ˜”
Me: Stfu and move up in the line πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

01 April, 09:49
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ couldn't be any truer lol. So eager to "do their part", like "they must've been chosen for a time like this"... SHEEP! πŸ˜‚

Good to see you again too πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ Slowly been finding everyone again. Well not everyone, but you know...

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 April, 09:51
Ikr! You made my night! If I can only find you all. πŸ™‚πŸ™

Matt Canada @Canada_1867
02 April, 07:33
We've come to a point in Canada where people don't want to hang out unless you are vaccinated now......brainwashing complete for 90% of Canadians. Mostly Ontario....

Annie Fournier @Ninifona
Same here in Quebec! πŸ™„πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
07:45 AM - Apr 02, 2021
In response Matt Canada to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ninifona in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Annie Fournier, click on at the bottom under it