Only people mentioned by Quester215 in this post can reply
Selah 321 @Selah
06 April, 07:58
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
InevitableET has been in since the beginning...He is solid and knows the plan well...hold the line...stand tall team...our time will come.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
06 April, 07:40
Yes, but not because of that. There is no logic to that. Trust the plan because the alternative would be a civil war? That's no reason to trust the plan, and no evidence that there even is a plan. Because the question isn't whether to trust the plan or not, but that many people are starting to doubt that the plan even exists. Q has been dark since pre-election, everything is totally bonkers, and nothing positive at all is happening. No wonder that people are starting to question the whole shabang. My only reason to trust at this point, is that everything is so crazy that I can't believe that our reality today, is the reality we will have to live in going forward. Because, then I rather be off this planet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Quester215 ... @Quester215
06 April, 07:53
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Things are happening. You need to find them. MSM will not put anything out there. Is it going too slow? For me, HELL YES! I really do get the feeling, from watching, listening and searching that we are very close to the end of the movie. I do agree with you that I wouldn’t want to live in this world as it appears to be, but I will keep the faith and hold the line for the children. Love to all

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 April, 08:48
👆 That!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
01 April, 12:48
💯💯💯

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 April, 12:03
Amazing how people would rather give in to statements supporting violence than trust those who have been working on "the plan" for 60 years, if JFK's knowledge and statements are included. I've been thinking about how people acted during WWII. Were they impatient or were they stoic? However, there are always those who think they know better and so they criticize the good guys in power. Personally I would fight if necessary, but I've been against violence since I was born. History tells us how many people died in each war. Many soldiers and many innocents. To me the key word is INNOCENTS! The people ya love to call sheeple or worse are INNOCENT! They deserve a chance to become aware and to understand what is happening, a chance not to be frightened to death. Period.

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
31 March, 11:35
Look at my pro pic. That's what has to be done, not sit on our hands and trust something that hasn't shown any signs of life yet.

There comes a time when people must fight.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 March, 11:07
💯

tuckin fexan @TuckinFexan
31 March, 10:30
If were still trusting the plan 2 years from now , Im going to call BULLSHIT PUT DOWN MY PHONE AND PICK UP MY F'IN YOU KNOW WHAT

Im not saying were there yet SO dont YOU DARE call me a SHILL .... but quite frankly our founding fathers didn't sit around and wait and hope. They did something about the tyranny.

THERE IS A TIME LIMIT ON TRUSTING THE PLAN.

I for now will remain patient , but there IS a limit.

Patriot Girl17 @Patriotgirl17
31 March, 10:42
In response tuckin fexan to his Publication
We have no choice but to trust the plan, this is Gods plan. Trust him.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 March, 10:18
BRAVO, InevitableET

Try actually reading the Q posts ... educate yourself ... do the work yourself.
Use Critical Thinking.
The answers are there.
We have way more than we already know.

Faith Whitehead @Wolfy62
31 March, 10:10
I trust the plan, I trust President Trump and I believe in our military! I will never gove up on them! But I along with many will not wait years( not that I think we will have to). Freedom is not free! I would rather die fighting for my freedom than to do nothing if and thats a big IF it comes to that! I totally agree with the statement above! We have to remember some people are just waking up, even those that voted for Trump! Also so give up so easy, its unbelievable! We we get impatient weneed to pray and ask for guidence! The Lord will lead us and give us strenghth! 🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (Robynbird) can see their posts

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 March, 10:03
Yikes! Shill and downer alert.