Quester215 ... @Quester215
31 March, 06:08
this👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Amazing how people would rather give in to statements supporting violence than trust those who have been working on "the plan" for 60 years, if JFK's knowledge and statements are included. I've been thinking about how people acted during WWII. Were they impatient or were they stoic? However, there are always those who think they know better and so they criticize the good guys in power. Personally I would fight if necessary, but I've been against violence since I was born. History tells us how many people died in each war. Many soldiers and many innocents. To me the key word is INNOCENTS! The people ya love to call sheeple or worse are INNOCENT! They deserve a chance to become aware and to understand what is happening, a chance not to be frightened to death. Period.
12:03 AM - Apr 01, 2021
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it