Quester215 ... @Quester215
31 March, 06:08
this👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erik Westre @norpat66
Yes, but not because of that. There is no logic to that. Trust the plan because the alternative would be a civil war? That's no reason to trust the plan, and no evidence that there even is a plan. Because the question isn't whether to trust the plan or not, but that many people are starting to doubt that the plan even exists. Q has been dark since pre-election, everything is totally bonkers, and nothing positive at all is happening. No wonder that people are starting to question the whole shabang. My only reason to trust at this point, is that everything is so crazy that I can't believe that our reality today, is the reality we will have to live in going forward. Because, then I rather be off this planet.
07:40 PM - Apr 06, 2021
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by norpat66 in this post can reply
Quester215 ... @Quester215
06 April, 07:53
In response Erik Westre to his Publication
Things are happening. You need to find them. MSM will not put anything out there. Is it going too slow? For me, HELL YES! I really do get the feeling, from watching, listening and searching that we are very close to the end of the movie. I do agree with you that I wouldn’t want to live in this world as it appears to be, but I will keep the faith and hold the line for the children. Love to all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396