P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
No more comms, no more decodes, it's time for us to see massive ACTION. We will do whatever it takes to take back this Country. ENOU[G]H IS EN[O]UGH! It's time to get payback on these demons. God bless you all! 🇺🇸🦅

-We The People
12:46 PM - Mar 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 April, 07:36
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
raises the hair on the back of my neck evrry time I see this video❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💯%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
14 April, 07:32
As long as all the children are saved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
13 April, 09:43
Love this 👊❤️

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
13 April, 09:40
GO TIME

anon anon @Qcolorado
11 April, 08:52
Stunning!

Elsa Knew @ElsasArt1
10 April, 01:35
Thank you. Great video.
Here is something from January, explaining the time table.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gene Decode - Return to the Republic End of US INC - YouTube

Today we have Gene Decode and special guests from FESIG the free energy special interest group which I sometimes host. Todays topics include current events i...

Cax SCx @Cax
04 April, 03:11
Amen! ❤️🙏🏻 For those not ready, I'm sorry...but the only helpless souls right now to focus on are the children. It has always been about the children, just that simple...😇

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 April, 10:20
Good one thx PJ!

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

anon anon @Qcolorado
11 April, 09:02
In response GOD WON to her Publication
[Verse 1: Till Lindemann]
Who in their lifetime is good on Earth
Will become an angel after death
You look to the sky and ask
Why can't you see them

[Chorus: Christiane "Bobo" Hebold & Till Lindemann]
Only once the clouds have gone to sleep
Can you see us in the sky
We are afraid and alone
Because God knows I don't want to be an angel

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
01 April, 07:59
"The BEST Is Yet To Come." -President Trump. (Taking the Oath to the new Republic of the United States.) The meaing of your initials, Praise Jesus, is so AWESOME! God MIGHTILY BLESS you. 💙

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
01 April, 12:15
PLAY AGAIN P.J.

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
01 April, 12:12
God Bless you P.J. 🙏🙏🙏

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
01 April, 12:15
In response Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ to her Publication
God bless you Patriot! 🙏❤️

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
31 March, 10:01

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 09:43
PJ!!!! Thank you for all you have done and will do!!!!

Marley McCord @Marley808
31 March, 09:28

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 March, 09:24
GOD BLESS IS ALL . . . To GOD be the Glory and the Power.

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
31 March, 08:15
PJ, I believe the clock has been "activated", its going to be Biblical. We just need to keep the faith, God Is Never Late

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
31 March, 09:40
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
The Q clock is ticking!!! It’s almost up! The world will forever be changed! Easter is monumental 😉 It’s only my opinion but by the dates of the beginning to now show the clock is running out

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
31 March, 08:11
Green Light..... GO......time👊👊👊👊

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 March, 08:11
Oh hell yeah!

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
31 March, 07:54
Love it .I cant wait to have our country back.🙏🏼♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
31 March, 04:21
DO IT!!! GO TIME!! Let's take back OUR Country RIGHT NOW!! TODAY! 🙏🙏🙏

Richie Richard @Richie
31 March, 03:30
See you all on the other side.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
31 March, 03:17
So what are you all waiting for? Are you waiting for someone to take them nappies off your faces or tie your shoe laces so you can get out on the streets & protest demand your real president be back in office or are you just to damn scared to take the stand? Or you could all prove me wrong & do what trump said fight & fight like hell lawfully or is it just more words no action?

Hold The line @Flygirl59
31 March, 03:00
lets GO!

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
31 March, 02:59
@administrator can we get a pin function so i can pin the h3ll out of this tweet 🙂

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
31 March, 02:49
Fabulous! lets go 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Stevie King @ShineBright9
31 March, 02:45
PLEASE GO, GO, GO, GO! I never beg but am begging you get this all finally over!👏💯♥️♥️👏💯♥️♥️

Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
31 March, 02:44
Great Job PJ!!! God Bless You Too! Still hanging in there, however, the one foot left on the precipice is starting to slip off. Throw me a rope!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
31 March, 02:39
Defcon 4 now. GREEN.
Green means GO!!!!!
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

William Moon @kpmtps
31 March, 02:38
Awesome video indeed! I'm ready!, I'm way passed precipice!