Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
29 March, 04:22
“A” Great Reset is going to occur BUT it is NOT the Great Reset the NWO is anticipating. Instead it is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 11:38
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
Can’t wait to check it out - I love listening to Juan (I used to work for a Messianic Jewish lady named Esther when I lived in Jerusalem who was a SERIOUSLY AMAZING human being - she saved me by giving me that job when no one else would because I “didn’t fit in” & I always loved Purim (Esther related Holy Day in Jeru where tradition mandates you get so drunk you can’t tell the difference between friends & enemies like in the Esther bible story - it was kind of like their halloween in the sense everyone dressed up). TY & Cheers!
04:23 PM - Mar 30, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye), click on at the bottom under it