Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
29 March, 04:22
“A” Great Reset is going to occur BUT it is NOT the Great Reset the NWO is anticipating. Instead it is...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11:38 AM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
30 March, 04:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Can’t wait to check it out - I love listening to Juan (I used to work for a Messianic Jewish lady named Esther when I lived in Jerusalem who was a SERIOUSLY AMAZING human being - she saved me by giving me that job when no one else would because I “didn’t fit in” & I always loved Purim (Esther related Holy Day in Jeru where tradition mandates you get so drunk you can’t tell the difference between friends & enemies like in the Esther bible story - it was kind of like their halloween in the sense everyone dressed up). TY & Cheers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396