Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
“A” Great Reset is going to occur BUT it is NOT the Great Reset the NWO is anticipating. Instead it is...
04:22 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
24 June, 02:02
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
That is very well written and there are those who are still needing less information then that. But we who have followed others down the rabbit hole, understand all of this. This is a very good way to say, it's coming and there is no way God will allow us to be overtaken again..ty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

osiel burga @osielburga
21 May, 05:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
21 May, 02:24
Upon Information and Belief,
the Babylonian "Schools" are Fooked.

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
05 April, 09:37
Because I am craving the truth and the goodness that the CREATOR provided for us. I am manifesting my own reality and wishing upon the stars 2B!⭐✨
MERKABA>>>
AS ABOVE-SO BELOW
👉LIGHT, SPIRIT, BODY🙌

💜DREAM ON PATRIOTS!🙏

LOVE ALWAYS WINS! @AmigadeTrump
22 May, 11:18
In response LOVE ALWAYS WINS! to her Publication
I was just thinking about this...
Synchronicity!

BELIEVE!😢
I'm on my way...to freedom!!!🙏

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
01 April, 09:55
Beautifully written. It gave me great peace-of-mind. Of course, balance always wins.
Thanks!!

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
01 April, 08:48
Event Horizon -G1026- bron-tay'; akin to βρέμω brémō (to roar); thunder:—thunder(-ing).
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Imagine Dragons-Thunder(Lyrics) - YouTube

Imagine Dragons-Thunder(Lyrics)--------------------------------------------------------------------------Submit your music, artwork, and covers -lyrikplasm.c...

Kim Van @Kimhvs
01 April, 02:48
amazing feed!💞

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
01 April, 12:39
AMEN! NO DEALS!

Law & Physics @physics171
31 March, 11:43
#Law
#Criminal_Complaints
#Warrant_For_Arrest
Forms
These are done by the people, filed in Federal Court, there is no immunity for Foreign Emoluments, for those trespassing the constitution, those trespassing the rights of the people.

Criminal Complaint
https://www.uscourts.gov/f...
Pdf
https://www.uscourts.gov/s...
Have to tell on them.
Kirks law corner

Warrant for arrest
https://www.uscourts.gov/f...
Pdf
https://www.uscourts.gov/s...

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
31 March, 11:37
Cant wait God Won 🙏🏻

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
31 March, 10:43
Words that allow my heart to sing!!
Thank you.
Bless you.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
31 March, 10:11
Ham!!! Thank you for your decodes and guidance! You have taught me so much! Ready fir you to teach the sheeple too!!!!

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
31 March, 12:14
Saving and sharing. Hoping people will understand! Great words of truth, my friend.

God Speed @GodSpeed1221
30 March, 07:02
Thank You❣️ Well Said❣️ Glory to God in the Highest. Jesus/Yeshua is Lord. 🙏🏻❤️

Law & Physics @physics171
30 March, 11:38
Watch, share, loaded with goodies, insights into whats happening, Juan sharing decoding.

Juan O Savin | The Book of Esther | Patriots Purim

Try to just copy the link and allow the link to load, see if you can post???
Anon up supression, evidence, they dont like this video.

30 March, 04:23

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Can’t wait to check it out - I love listening to Juan (I used to work for a Messianic Jewish lady named Esther when I lived in Jerusalem who was a SERIOUSLY AMAZING human being - she saved me by giving me that job when no one else would because I “didn’t fit in” & I always loved Purim (Esther related Holy Day in Jeru where tradition mandates you get so drunk you can’t tell the difference between friends & enemies like in the Esther bible story - it was kind of like their halloween in the sense everyone dressed up). TY & Cheers!

Christina Maga @Christina71
30 March, 04:04
Love!!! Blessed and ready for our new future. I pray to God+++++ very often, for saving humanity. 🙏🤗💖✝️😇

Elena Iove @Camberu71
30 March, 02:56
I will print it and tomorrow will spread it wherever we go! God bless you!

30 March, 04:25
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
WOW - Thank you! Thats Amazing :)

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

30 March, 04:27
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Thank you & your welcome - praying for America & prayimg for the WORLD :)

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
29 March, 08:50
The Great Reset. We are honored to be witness to a new dawn. All Timelines converge to the inevitable.

30 March, 04:30
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Isn’t it just AMAZING! I keep thinking of that famous question... if you could go back in time and experience anything, when would you go back to AND RIGHT NOW in 2021 is right up there with all the other ASTONISHING times in history - we are living in tje most astonishing times :)

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
29 March, 06:39
Love your decoding help, many many thanks, and this is so auspicious for all to see - great job! Keep up the great work.

30 March, 04:31
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Words aren’t powerful enough to describe how inspired I am by your kind sentiment - Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
29 March, 04:54
AMEN TO THAT THIS IS GREAT !! WWG1WGA WW

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 March, 04:44
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️🇺🇸🌎🙏❤️

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
29 March, 04:38
Glory Hallelujah! Let it Be So! Now and Forever! 🎶A a a men!🎶

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 04:34
Thing BIG MORTAL YOUNGLINGS😎
You ve been Born Blind, JUST AS FOXES🤗

Yep... BIBLICAL... 🎸🎸🎸🎺🎺🎺

👇👇👇
https://youtu.be/LPn0KFlbq...

30 March, 04:43
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Excellent pics - I love Gen Flynn’s bracelet (WWG1WGA) - he is such a true and honest hero (as so many in the movement are). It’s def strange times when V Putin is more patriotic toward the “American Way” then half our elected US politicians (liars, theives, scoundrals) are! It’s insane we participate in a system where we’ve actually been conned into having to ELECT people to lie to us.

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
29 March, 04:28
Hear it. Feel it. Know it. So Be it.

The Ascending @Ascending_Timeline
31 March, 05:46
In response The Ascending to his Publication

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
29 March, 04:27
Unstoppable

30 March, 04:44
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
UNSTOPPABLE IS RIGHT!