Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
SONIC BOOM!

QD 4530
= RISING to the occasion. We will not fail.

QD 228
= USA Leadership change. 40,000 FEET.

FF = False Flag + Forty Five = 45th President.

QD 833 = Reality is labeled as a Conspiracy. Remember we are winning, Do not trust what
you read.

Mind warfare. UP is DOWN.
LEFT is RIGHT. BOOM.

8, 7, 6, 5......?
04:12 PM - Mar 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Jody Donohue @Jody
02 April, 07:21
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
Hammurabi, you give me goosebumps! Excellent work! Hoorah πŸ™Œ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
02 April, 09:47
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
He DOES do awesome Patriot work! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Goldman @DGold
02 April, 07:18
40,000 FEET = 20,000 Military???

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 March, 11:46

John Washington @KeysMarg
30 March, 11:06
279th Day of 2020 is End Game.

The Storm is NOT Done

30 March, 11:08
In response John Washington to his Publication
Yes ( in Great Brit-TEN )
My Will Be Done

30 March, 11:05
SA will Be Hard to Swallow... for Most..

But Pop Needs His Islamic Tribe for the End Game

30 March, 11:04
1 2 3 (4) is Missing
5 7 8
She wanted the D..

20+45=65
28+30=58
=====πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§

Trump Life 2 @tnareau
30 March, 10:45
I just can't do this stuff...none of it makes much sense to me!

I believe in AMERICA FIRST....I Believe in TRUMP and the job he has done and has yet to do! I believe GOD WINS...so I have faith ALL will be well! and NCSWIC!

Do I need to know anything else??? I think not!

30 March, 10:42
RAT 55 - 5:5 ⬇️

30 March, 09:58
5:5 - Five Five - FF

Photon 333 donated @Photon
30 March, 08:29
Great, except that Dan is on the east coast. Timestamps may need adjusting.πŸ‘ŠπŸ’™

30 March, 10:00
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I didn’t use time stamps - I used dates and lengths of vids :)

Jude Lovesjesus @Judelovesjesus
30 March, 08:17
Thankyou for all your hard work in sharing all these decodes.Appreciate you πŸ™

Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
30 March, 08:07
Interesting one.
USA leadership change.
Tick.

Saudi Arabia leadership change, well 298 royals & politicians were arrested.
Tick.

Germany leadership change. Merkel is stepping down.
Tick.

Pakistan leadership change. Well, he just got the 'rona yesterday,
so possible Tick.

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
31 March, 03:13
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Armenian prime minister to step down in April

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
30 March, 07:50
Why show F-22 with FF on planes tail?

FF > 66 > πŸ’§#66 > 'Langley'

F-22 > 6-22 > πŸ’§#622 > ID:000000 ~ No 66

(8, 7, 6, 5......). > 4,3,2,1 > πŸ’§#4321 πŸ€” 'Hive-Mind' πŸ‘‡

https://qalerts.app/?q=Hiv...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
30 March, 09:17
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
wonder if langely had control of weapons systems on evergreen ships??

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
18 April, 01:42
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
Could 'FF' be pointing to 'First Fruits'? πŸ€”

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
30 March, 05:15
You are awesome, thanks for the decode. #GodWins

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
30 March, 04:33
OUTSTANDING.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
30 March, 04:32
Booms incoming
God Wins.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 March, 07:31
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
30 March, 07:33
In response PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 to his Publication
πŸ™‚i m more this

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 March, 04:26
I was just explaining this to a friend who talked about false warnings in the past- like stock up on food, prescriptions, etc. Certain precautions are mentioned because they could pertain to one area but not others. Booms depending where you are - booms to wake up certain parts of the country in different ways that mean the most to the people in that particular area.

30 March, 04:45
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
GREAT POINT - plus I don’t think it ever hurts to have a few provisions on hand and to be careful of your surroundings - TYSM for your input - it’s giving me much to think about :)

Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
30 March, 04:23
Found it! πŸ˜³πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

https://truthcomestolight....

30 March, 04:50
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
HOLY SIZZLE-STICKS GREAT ARTICLE, TY for sharing, remember what Buzz A said when he was isiting the area & was hospitalized after/during (serious stuff going on there since forever). Robert Sepehr has many AWESOME antarctic & antediluvian etc YT vids - if you haven’t already checked them out I HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)