Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
30 March, 04:12
SONIC BOOM!

QD 4530
= RISING to the occasion. We will not fail.

QD 228
= USA Leadership change. 40,000 FEET.

FF = False Flag + Forty Five = 45th President.

QD 833 = Reality is labeled as a Conspiracy. Remember we are winning, Do not trust what
you read.

Mind warfare. UP is DOWN.
LEFT is RIGHT. BOOM.

8, 7, 6, 5......?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 March, 04:26
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I was just explaining this to a friend who talked about false warnings in the past- like stock up on food, prescriptions, etc. Certain precautions are mentioned because they could pertain to one area but not others. Booms depending where you are - booms to wake up certain parts of the country in different ways that mean the most to the people in that particular area.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
GREAT POINT - plus I don’t think it ever hurts to have a few provisions on hand and to be careful of your surroundings - TYSM for your input - it’s giving me much to think about :)
04:45 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 March, 04:55
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
The conversation actually started because my friend saw that I have boxes of powdered milk in my pantry. He asked why powdered milk? Me, “It doesn’t spoil”. We won’t know the day or time😉

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
03 April, 03:41
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I've stocked up too. hadn't thought of powdered milk, great idea!
the idea of provisions is necessary for a multitude of reasons.
supply chains can be interrupted to intentionally cause chaos & further destroy the economy & have us fighting each other.
we could have power outages, martial law, curfews etc etc. the left will do anything they can to hurt the masses to prolong their death rattle.
they want us destroyed and they don't care how it's done.
taking care of your family should always be a priority.