Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 March, 09:48
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
29 March, 10:09
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
It's ugly as hell..but I listened to the whole thing at work today. Yeah, I watched it too. The interview is right from the horse's mouth...right from the trafficker. Crazy shit! Heartbreaking.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Travers @Robert1957
29 March, 10:25
In response Former [Corn Pop] Farmer to her Publication
Watched it earlier today. Heart breaker.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 March, 09:41
I hear ya Divine Dirtclod! I hate em also, so much I want to jump thru the screen when I see one!! Evil

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
29 March, 10:14
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
You, jump I jump...I got your 6

Have Faith @rAnnbci
29 March, 09:32
Right there with you, young man! 🤬🙏🏻🙏🏻💝

29 March, 09:36
In response Have Faith to her Publication
I'm right there with you, young lady...

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
29 March, 09:31
Amen...

29 March, 09:37
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
29 March, 09:41
In response TruthRules 463 to her Publication
This gets my vote!

Kay Bonugli @kbsissy
29 March, 09:16
we need to talk about this all the time...people need to wake up..all of the pedophiles need to be removed from society. instead all the masks signs on all the doors of all these business it should be child trafficking signs. a lot of ways to get the word out if government really cared about...like they do the fake pandemic.

29 March, 09:21
In response Kay Bonugli to her Publication
I do my best.....if only one child is saved, I'll die content...