Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Just curious, can anyone show numbers of people dying within 1 month of taking a vaccine before 2020 compared to 2020/2021?

I'm anti-vax, but I'm pro-logical thinking
08:00 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 April, 07:22
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I think a similar question could be asked of the border crisis.

I live nowhere near the border, and the only way i “see” the crisis is through a screen. how much is REAL and how much fabricated..? both sides have crisis actors.

a simple question that if someone has firsthand knowledge should be very easy to answer. I’m not looking to raise a stink, but I know to question everything, particularly when MSM is peddling it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 March, 07:39
Challenge accepted. From 1971 to December 2020, taking out any COVID19 shot deaths, there were approximately 7,176 deaths within 30 days of getting a vax other than COVID19. In the 42 years of reporting vax deaths, that averages to 171 deaths per year between 1971 and 2020. In contrast, There were 1,808 reported deaths within 30 days after the COVID19 shot from December 2020 to March 2021. In the three short months of the COVID19 shot, that averages to 603 deaths per MONTH. BUT......here's an interesting fact. There was 1 death in 2001 and 1 death in 2014 following a COVID19 vax, 18 years and 5 years before COVID19 hit the U.S. Maybe what some are saying is true--they created the virus for the vax, not the vax for the virus.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebel without a cause @ERMP_rebel
31 March, 05:52
One of my dental patients died after one week of getting the vaccine. They said he got covid and died from it.
Appart from that, a lot of 2ry reactions, including someone who developed vitiligo (Patients that comes to the dental clinic and tell us their stories)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 05:31
Sorry no one I know has been dumb enough to take it. Nana spreads a wide net here at home.

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
31 March, 06:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Glad you are having better luck than me. I have family members that have already had the first shot.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 March, 05:27
There was also that recent tic tok of the young blond woman whos mother died within I think a couple of days from taking it or next day.

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
31 March, 06:39
In response Cathy ForGod&ampCountry to her Publication
my heavenly Father...im so sorry.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
31 March, 08:34
In response Cathy ForGod&ampCountry to her Publication
so sorry

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
30 March, 08:46

Tina Smith @Spiritalker53
29 March, 10:52
if I'm not mistaken, those stats are cleverly hidden in plain sight on the website

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
29 March, 09:59
Anything can be misinformation. The only real info is what we can see ourselves or what we get from trusted sources. In my circle I know of 4 eighty-something year olds and one 75 year old who took the Pfizer/Biontec and all 5 are fine. I also know that about 500 teachers in our district took a vaccine (don't know which one) and I have not heard of school cancellations after the shot (some towns in Germany cancelled school because of teachers being out sick). I would never get the shot but I agree there might be a disinformation campaign going on. It would be great to collect everyone's personal experiences here (friends, family) to compare with the official narrative.

31 March, 06:35
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
This is what I'm hoping for because even after I asked him to wait, my son got his first shot yesterday. So far so good, but I'll be a wreck when it's time for his second shot.

Smith Smith @Smith
29 March, 09:56
theres a dr with the last name Tenpenny, with a bunch of details doing interviews...I cant find a single one, so It looks like she is getting censored.

Sher Patriot @MOPatriot65
29 March, 10:15
In response Smith Smith to his Publication
I can't find her anywhere on YT. They scrubbed her from the channel because of her views on COVID and of course the vaccine. She posted this on Twitch. https://www.twitch.tv/vide...

31 March, 06:51
In response Smith Smith to his Publication
Here's one. Several of her videos are on Rumble.

https://rumble.com/vepiqt-...

Smith Smith @Smith
29 March, 09:50
look at VAERS

Ros Richards @Seriosely
29 March, 09:31
i haveno idea about these numbers (and i expect it would be next to impossible to find out the truth). however i will share the view of my favorite 'Trump' analyst (Alexis Cossette-Trudel from Quebec, Canada.). He is absolutely brilliant but still a bit stumped by the vax. His 1st guess, at the beginning of vaccine distribution in the US was that possibly Trump's army was holding back the dangerous vaccines and distributing a safer one. His latest opinion is that Trump played big Pharma by forcing them to accelerate the rollout, and that given 3-5 years the resulting vaccines would have been perfected in terms of their ill effects. Personally I am trying to keep the faith but It's time for transparency. (near where i live a young medical student recently died from a blood clot from Astrazeneca, a non MRNA vax, i understand this one is not pushed by Trump). thanks for the forum for discussion and reflection.

KAJ OOT17 @Kjoot17
29 March, 09:27
Rfk jr on his childrenhealthdefense org has plenty info how dangerous and deadly vax is

Rachel Gunby @Rach
29 March, 09:20
Don't know about those numbers but I personally know of 3 people hospitalized after taking the V and at least 5 others who have gotten very sick so I don't think it is a placebo or just saline. Can't for the life of me understand why anyone would take it. And what about the many doctors sounding the alarm about it?

Mindy Jane @littlestormcloud
29 March, 11:27
In response Rachel Gunby to her Publication
Our whole school shut down after the teachers all had the vaccine b/c more than half were very sick. My best friend's husband also was unable to form words the day after getting it. I have a hard time believing a placebo would cause these reactions. I am simply baffled why so many are lining up to get it.

i:woman Susan 17 @Awakeandhopeful
29 March, 09:20
It's not deaths now, that's most concerning, they will keep those down for now. It's the Nano particles in the injection they are aiming for.

Lisa God-is-love @Jesusreigns4ever
29 March, 08:53
here's one study of affects https://www.naturalnews.co...

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
29 March, 08:42
I would expect negative reports to be anecdotal and difficult to verify. Also, if I were to use vaccines for depopulation, I would want a delay to allow time for mass vaccinations to occur. The best would be to have the next strain of virus take them out and then blame the virus.

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
29 March, 08:11
You can go on cdc wonder for adverse reactions. You can put just reactions, just deaths for each month or since December 2020. Also, there is less than a 10% reporting for VAERS

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 08:06
If waxxing company SHOW REAL NUMBERS, THEY WILL BE PUBLICLY LYNCHED.

All waxxines has 6 Month DELAYED KILLER SWITCH, THAT IS WHY ISRAEL START MASS DYING DURING FALL/WINTER 2021

Q: we help Israel for Last Time, reason not published yet.

Reason is KARMA for PALESTINE GENOCIDE😔

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
29 March, 08:04
ive only seen posts with europe numbers, its very low compared to how many have taken it. less than 4k died from reaction, and 162k injured. im not sure the authenticity of the posts that are floating around either.

Morgan Is Free @MyFellowAmericans
29 March, 08:02
Where are you expecting numbers to come from when doctors are refusing to report vaccine deaths?