Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 08:00
Just curious, can anyone show numbers of people dying within 1 month of taking a vaccine before 2020 compared to 2020/2021?

I'm anti-vax, but I'm pro-logical thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Misna Burelli @Magneticum
Anything can be misinformation. The only real info is what we can see ourselves or what we get from trusted sources. In my circle I know of 4 eighty-something year olds and one 75 year old who took the Pfizer/Biontec and all 5 are fine. I also know that about 500 teachers in our district took a vaccine (don't know which one) and I have not heard of school cancellations after the shot (some towns in Germany cancelled school because of teachers being out sick). I would never get the shot but I agree there might be a disinformation campaign going on. It would be great to collect everyone's personal experiences here (friends, family) to compare with the official narrative.
09:59 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Magneticum in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
31 March, 06:35
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
This is what I'm hoping for because even after I asked him to wait, my son got his first shot yesterday. So far so good, but I'll be a wreck when it's time for his second shot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396