Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 08:00
Just curious, can anyone show numbers of people dying within 1 month of taking a vaccine before 2020 compared to 2020/2021?

I'm anti-vax, but I'm pro-logical thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Misna Burelli @Magneticum
29 March, 09:59
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Anything can be misinformation. The only real info is what we can see ourselves or what we get from trusted sources. In my circle I know of 4 eighty-something year olds and one 75 year old who took the Pfizer/Biontec and all 5 are fine. I also know that about 500 teachers in our district took a vaccine (don't know which one) and I have not heard of school cancellations after the shot (some towns in Germany cancelled school because of teachers being out sick). I would never get the shot but I agree there might be a disinformation campaign going on. It would be great to collect everyone's personal experiences here (friends, family) to compare with the official narrative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
This is what I'm hoping for because even after I asked him to wait, my son got his first shot yesterday. So far so good, but I'll be a wreck when it's time for his second shot.
06:35 PM - Mar 31, 2021
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ladyblueeyes in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lady Blueeyes, click on at the bottom under it