Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 08:00
Just curious, can anyone show numbers of people dying within 1 month of taking a vaccine before 2020 compared to 2020/2021?

I'm anti-vax, but I'm pro-logical thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
31 March, 08:34
In response Cathy ForGod&ampCountry to her Publication
so sorry

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
31 March, 06:39
my heavenly Father...im so sorry.

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
31 March, 06:05
🙏

Pedo Slayer @AquaMarine16
31 March, 05:44
✝️oh my lord.... horrific! Prayers sent your way

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
31 March, 05:33
Oh my Lord, I'm so sorry.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
31 March, 05:32
😢🙏🙏🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
31 March, 05:29
My Gosh....so sorry for your loss.

American Wingnut @American_Wingnut
31 March, 05:30
My sincerest condolance to you and yours. I pray for her loved one's grief. Hugs to you. Such a horrible and unnecessary death.