Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 08:00
Just curious, can anyone show numbers of people dying within 1 month of taking a vaccine before 2020 compared to 2020/2021?

I'm anti-vax, but I'm pro-logical thinking

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ros Richards @Seriosely
i haveno idea about these numbers (and i expect it would be next to impossible to find out the truth). however i will share the view of my favorite 'Trump' analyst (Alexis Cossette-Trudel from Quebec, Canada.). He is absolutely brilliant but still a bit stumped by the vax. His 1st guess, at the beginning of vaccine distribution in the US was that possibly Trump's army was holding back the dangerous vaccines and distributing a safer one. His latest opinion is that Trump played big Pharma by forcing them to accelerate the rollout, and that given 3-5 years the resulting vaccines would have been perfected in terms of their ill effects. Personally I am trying to keep the faith but It's time for transparency. (near where i live a young medical student recently died from a blood clot from Astrazeneca, a non MRNA vax, i understand this one is not pushed by Trump). thanks for the forum for discussion and reflection.
09:31 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Seriosely in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ros Richards, click on at the bottom under it