Doq Holliday @doqholliday
So POTUS just made a statement.

The vaccine is his own, developed here in America by him. 🤣

Sounds like the bad vaccine, could never come to market in time.

How weird is this movie?
06:59 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
30 March, 08:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
https://youtu.be/UM9JvYjPW...

begin ~9min mark - talk about vaxx
~10:15 mark POTUS confirms that he and Melania got the ‘vaccine’. Well, POTUS confirmed himself that he took HCQ...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 April, 03:16
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Could be a deep fake to get all the antivax people to take it. Why would people take an experimental gene therapy injection that will alter there DNA permanently for something that is >99.5% survivable? That figure doesn't include using the cures that they suppressed like HCQ, ivermectin, budesonide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Rob @Sharbe
30 March, 08:08
if his his vaccine, it wouldnt be dangerous like doctors are saying. now im confused too

Chris Hoff @Elmstreet
30 March, 10:37
His own is the cure for all the evil!

Cee Jay2 @CJ2
30 March, 10:37
I am so confused on this vaccine.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 March, 10:35
How weird is this movie? Weirder than "Eraserhead" !!!

Jon 2386 @jon2386
30 March, 02:08
so if Patriots are in control, what's really in these Vaccines? and which ones are the good ones?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 March, 01:01
😁Nana been gone all day, looks like you have been on a mission,😁

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
30 March, 12:16
🤔🌴

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
29 March, 11:55
Where is all this leading to, thinking I will stay out of the way

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
29 March, 11:48
Weirdest movie ever, but quite enjoyable minus the "evil" bits.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
29 March, 11:29
Q 90% is for Cabal.
Game Over.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
29 March, 11:15
Ummm....what am I missing. Doesn't Trump's "Vaccine" refer to the Nesara/Gesara? Or...the military taking down so many of the child traffickers and drug cartels, etc.?

29 March, 11:57
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Yes No and everything above, hang on

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 March, 11:05
And it took nine months... the gestation time of a baby! Rebirth for all!!!!!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
29 March, 11:03
Like I have just been thinking a Vitamin Shot, or like "wake up serum" etc...[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Only followers of this user (17_Psalm) can see their posts

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
29 March, 11:47
In response 17_ Psalm to her Publication
I am still torn on if it is indeed safe or not. President Trump came up with warp speec to cut the red tape & get vaccines to the ppl quicker. But he didn’t actually come up with the vaccine. I have seen so much research on the vaccines & video’s from doctors I dont know who to believe. But I have no intention on taking it anyway.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
29 March, 10:20
here’s my take. the “bad” vaccine could be oxford/ astrazeneca. got some weird stuff in it. Go back and look at the news... oxford was first out of the gate them stumbled? trump then did his thing and we got the other two. who knows... ive had covid and getting ready to take a T-cell test to see if im still immune and if so im not taking any of them

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 April, 10:49
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
The mRNA shots are not good either. Read the websites. When they say it is like having a computer in your body. Apparently, the mRNA inserts instructions into the the DNA to produce the covid protein so our body learns to attack it. The protein is coincidentally similar to the protein in a placenta and people are reporting miscarriages. This is why there is concern about fertility issues as there is no proof that the they shot can be reversed. Yes there are some deaths but the adverse reactions don't have to mean death right now. Most animals in past studies died within 2 years of being introduced to a wild coronavirus. We just went through the first quarter of a two year animal study. Human's are the animals. Sterilizing people is one way to limit a population. Didn't Gates get kicked out of India for doing just that?

Jessica Godwin @godwins5
29 March, 09:58
here is my take on it, as i have tried to understand Trump and the vaccine for a while now, Trump had to have a vaccine before this fake inaugeration or Americans would have been in a way worse position if he hadn't. Bidan's whole deal has always been using Covid as a means of control. He wants Governors to not lift the mask mandates. Covid is a total distraction for the narrow minded (which there is more out there than i ever thought). We have to keep faith in each other, prayers that more and more Americans are connecting the dots.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
29 March, 09:30
FAKE NEWS? Is this a test, Doq?

If you are referring to POTUS, I naturally assume you are talking about the LEGITIMATE President, DJT. However, I don't see any evidence that this statement was made by him.

If you are referring to the illegitimate POTUS, Biden, that statement would obviously be woven with lies and delusion.

So, correct me if I'm wrong, but this statement doesn't seem to hold water.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 March, 09:30
DJT CREATED WWG1 WGA aka GESARA aka "Everybody deserve a shot"

But INFINITY of Fear driven idiots take Deep State waxxine, deadly liquid substance.

REAL WAXXINE IS SHIFT YOUR CONCIOUSNESS =>5D

Yellow collumn=>you will die ANYWAY.
Blue collumn=>you will adapt & prosper.
👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/sENM2wA_F...

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
30 March, 04:25
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
i like how this also flips [their] nwo triangle upside down

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 March, 08:07
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Just as I dreampt....good, yes. 😇🥰😇

Lisa Marie @Praying4Peace
29 March, 09:18
"American vaccine, developed by an American President"

Young@❤️ 123 @YoungatHeart
29 March, 09:16
im anti vac anything. but things are not as you say. saline solution dord not make ppl violently ill. something not right

Bella Kay @Bella_K
29 March, 09:12
I love the twists and turns!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 March, 08:07
I beleive it. He would never want to hurt anyone

Dawn Flores @DawnFlores
29 March, 07:55
Also, per Charlie Ward, Pres Trump uses vax to refer to HCQ and other therapeutics. Also code for military are ready.

Dawn Flores @DawnFlores
29 March, 07:53
Heard that Pres. Trump through the military created a good vax (began prior to announcement of Covid in our country) and had it properly tested and distributed through a registered pharmaceutical co., since the military could not register it. But I don't know who is getting the good and who is getting the bad vaccine. Juan O Savin suggested a while back that those who thought they needed a vaccine (elderly etc.) would get a placebo or good vax. Someone has the map. I'm trusting God with my life and not taking a vax.

30 March, 01:33
In response Dawn Flores to her Publication
God will not be mocked, these luciferians and liars
think they will end us through dna/genes highjacking,
that is telling God they think they can take his creation
into the pit where they sleep at night hanging by their
toes... they are in for a sure terror themselves

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
30 March, 04:28
In response Dawn Flores to her Publication
also makes you wonder if the “waitlists” are for doing a little (dna) background check on people first?

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
29 March, 07:48
Sorry Doq.. I don't see where Trump created his own HCQ vaccine. But.. Taking Vit D & Zinc can go a long way to improve your immune system to fight off ANY virus.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 March, 07:40
This statement from today. https://www.the-sun.com/ne...

D. R. Lane @Darfinity
29 March, 07:49
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
Everyone I know (except for 3 people and one doesn't think) believe Fauci and Birx are Gil Bates' puppets. I don't believe a word either one says and will never understand why they were allowed access to my POTUS or allowed to set the tone. I'm sure POTUS had and has his reasons, just can't fathom what they are, have been nor why he's pro "his" vaccine now. And then there's the children, Ever Given and Evergreen...good golly, miss molly!

Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
29 March, 07:31
But aren't they giving 3 or 4 vaxxs now? Which one?

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
29 March, 07:27
So he's proud of HIS vaccine.
So now tell that to the family members who's loved ones died from it.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
29 March, 07:29
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
nobody is forced to do anything.

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
29 March, 07:26
So if this is true, the vax mandates will disappear quicker than a Trump vote after 2 am November 3rd 2020