Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 March, 06:59
So POTUS just made a statement.

The vaccine is his own, developed here in America by him. 🤣

Sounds like the bad vaccine, could never come to market in time.

How weird is this movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
https://youtu.be/UM9JvYjPW...

begin ~9min mark - talk about vaxx
~10:15 mark POTUS confirms that he and Melania got the ‘vaccine’. Well, POTUS confirmed himself that he took HCQ...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

08:49 PM - Mar 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 April, 03:16
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Could be a deep fake to get all the antivax people to take it. Why would people take an experimental gene therapy injection that will alter there DNA permanently for something that is >99.5% survivable? That figure doesn't include using the cures that they suppressed like HCQ, ivermectin, budesonide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
10 April, 10:39
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Melania made a statement in her goodbye speech. Not verbatim but I recall her asking us to protect the sick and the vulnerable because the vax IS out there. Sounded like a warning.

Also read a post from a while ago that an HCQ based vaccine was being made. Then read a recent post that Trump was promoting an HCQ based vaccine but Pharma decided to roll out the mRNA bio agents when o'Biden stole the election.

The theory is that the military vax is HCQ but the Pharma mRNA shots are out there too. Based on the adverse reactions and reports I am getting, from a health care worker in Milwaukee, lot's of people are getting sick after getting the shots.

So, I think we are witnessing a vaccine Russian Roulette.