CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
i want a day that has no covid, no fauci, no bidan, no camel toe, no vaccine passport, no masks, no family thinking they will die if they don't get a vaccine or wear a mask, and especially I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT TAKING YOUR EFFIN' POISON VACCINE!
I SWEAR, I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE GETTING EVEN WITH YOU FOOKIN' DEM DEEP STATE LIARS! LOTS OF PEOPLE FEEL THE WAY I DO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD, BAD KARMA COMING YOUR WAY!
05:28 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
31 March, 09:49
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Selah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
30 March, 09:44
Word.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
29 March, 09:39
100% I AGREE BUT ,THE Q IS HOW R WE GOING 2 TAKE OUR CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS BACK! WE HAV 2 FIND A WAY TO SHUT UM DOWN! LEGALY! HOW DO WE SPEED UP THE PROCESS? MORE PROTESTS IN THE RED STATES MAYBE?AND I KNOW THE LOCKDOWN STATES 5 inpaticular WILL JOIN IN , OTHER THAN THAT I DONT KNOW! RITESIDE BRODCAST JUST PUT OUT A PUBLIC STATMENT FROM DJT ANY DECODES 2 B MADE OF THAT? beleve me i hav thought verylong as many of u have ,we hav 2 work the problem, thats all i got.

Sarah Sue @HisWorld
29 March, 09:04
i hope so

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 08:47
Agree. I want to be free of ALL OF IT!

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 08:39
100% agree

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
29 March, 08:27
Amen to that! We do NO consent!

Here in BC the pos evil top dr just locked us down more... closed the ski hills (now that she is done skiing for the season), no more in restaurant dining, mandatory masks --- cases are rising - oh lets take away more rights while the people applaud!

FFS it has been a year! The ones that scream the loudest around me cant even name one person that died - some pandemic. They yell at me for not wearing a mask -- but it is ok for them to wear it to the restaurant to get to the table and then take it off for dinner! Like where is your common sense!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 08:44
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
AND NO MASK TO GO TO THE BATHROOM IN THE RESTARUANT, RIGHT?

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 March, 06:35
Standing with you on that!

Nikki Lynch @NIQQI
29 March, 05:59
That's the spirit!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
29 March, 05:56
get even with a smile on my face and smoke drifting from my rifle barrel.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 05:57
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
yes!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 March, 05:49
right there with u🔥🔥🔥

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
29 March, 05:47
totally agree!! i am sooo over it..
looks like norway is too. here is an article i just saw. nuremberg trials about fake pandic going on over there.😳 https://greatreject.org/no...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 05:58
In response Renee Maples to her Publication
awesome, thank you!! we need this in usa now!!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
29 March, 05:45
WRWY 🙏👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻