CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 05:28
i want a day that has no covid, no fauci, no bidan, no camel toe, no vaccine passport, no masks, no family thinking they will die if they don't get a vaccine or wear a mask, and especially I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT TAKING YOUR EFFIN' POISON VACCINE!
I SWEAR, I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE GETTING EVEN WITH YOU FOOKIN' DEM DEEP STATE LIARS! LOTS OF PEOPLE FEEL THE WAY I DO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD, BAD KARMA COMING YOUR WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
29 March, 08:27
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Amen to that! We do NO consent!

Here in BC the pos evil top dr just locked us down more... closed the ski hills (now that she is done skiing for the season), no more in restaurant dining, mandatory masks --- cases are rising - oh lets take away more rights while the people applaud!

FFS it has been a year! The ones that scream the loudest around me cant even name one person that died - some pandemic. They yell at me for not wearing a mask -- but it is ok for them to wear it to the restaurant to get to the table and then take it off for dinner! Like where is your common sense!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
AND NO MASK TO GO TO THE BATHROOM IN THE RESTARUANT, RIGHT?
08:44 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
31 March, 09:47
Morons! my Fuck you lengo has been very active, as you can imagine.

💥 how about having to put a mask on outside so cashier can hand you your take out order!! but when you go to pay outside... no gloves, cash and change is exchanged hand to hand, skin touching.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
31 March, 09:47
Morons! my Fuck you lengo has been very active, as you can imagine.

💥 how about having to put a mask on outside so cashier can hand you your take out order!! but when you go to pay outside... no gloves, cash and change is exchanged hand to hand, skin touching.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 April, 09:48
In response Gina Larson to her Publication
yes, totally insane and bullcrap, but Karens will get into a fight and start screaming if you don't do what they tell you to do. So I do not go anywhere a karen can challenge me unless I cannot avoid it totally.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
30 March, 11:31
For people that SEE what is happening this is so ridiculous it is laughable except for the fact that the ones being ridiculed are the ones holding the line! Fighting for our freedoms and charter rights.

So like the virus wont spread as long as you are at your table eating with your group -- eating food cooked by strangers, delivered to your table by strangers -- like the WTAF! If this were a pandemic and people were dropping around us who would want to go to a restaurant anyway?

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
30 March, 12:27
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Exactly, handling of money, touching produce at the grocery store, etc...etc....