CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 March, 05:28
i want a day that has no covid, no fauci, no bidan, no camel toe, no vaccine passport, no masks, no family thinking they will die if they don't get a vaccine or wear a mask, and especially I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT TAKING YOUR EFFIN' POISON VACCINE!
I SWEAR, I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE GETTING EVEN WITH YOU FOOKIN' DEM DEEP STATE LIARS! LOTS OF PEOPLE FEEL THE WAY I DO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BAD, BAD KARMA COMING YOUR WAY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
100% I AGREE BUT ,THE Q IS HOW R WE GOING 2 TAKE OUR CONSTITUTION/BILL OF RIGHTS BACK! WE HAV 2 FIND A WAY TO SHUT UM DOWN! LEGALY! HOW DO WE SPEED UP THE PROCESS? MORE PROTESTS IN THE RED STATES MAYBE?AND I KNOW THE LOCKDOWN STATES 5 inpaticular WILL JOIN IN , OTHER THAN THAT I DONT KNOW! RITESIDE BRODCAST JUST PUT OUT A PUBLIC STATMENT FROM DJT ANY DECODES 2 B MADE OF THAT? beleve me i hav thought verylong as many of u have ,we hav 2 work the problem, thats all i got.
09:39 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by carpenter in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Justice Peacefully ., click on at the bottom under it