Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Starting to look like COVID-19 vaccines = high risk, low reward.

“Scientists have found that the vaccines can provide immunity for at least seven to nine months.”

https://www.military.com/d...
04:52 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
29 March, 07:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
BIG question . . . why would any member of the army administer the Moderna vax??????
Next BIG question . . . can we not trust the military at large?
As evidence seen months ago, I thought Trump was an anti-vaxxer.
If the military, as Trump has stated on numerous occasions, is distributing and helping with the vaccine, who and what is true?
Per his GAB post today he talks about having created a safe vaccine in the US in record time.
I, like millions others, want to know what is really truth regarding an unnecessary vaccine????
I understand the fake white hat stuff to wake up the sleepers. All I see are people who believe the fake stuff. Not waking them up at all! And I refer to conservative friends who believe the news and tolerate my trying to feed them info, while thinking it can't be true because its not on the news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
29 March, 07:56
BIG question . . . why would any member of the army administer the Moderna vax??????
Next BIG question . . . can we not trust the military at large?
As evidence seen months ago, I thought Trump was an anti-vaxxer.
If the military, as Trump has stated on numerous occasions, is distributing and helping with the vaccine, who and what is true?
Per his GAB post today he talks about having created a safe vaccine in the US in record time.
I, like millions others, want to know what is really truth regarding an unnecessary vaccine????
I understand the fake white hat stuff to wake up the sleepers. All I see are people who believe the fake stuff. Not waking them up at all! And I refer to conservative friends who believe the news and tolerate my trying to feed them info, while thinking it can't be true because its not on the news!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
debbie french @animalsgalore
29 March, 05:37
Why get a vaxx for something that has a 99.8% curability???

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
29 March, 05:15
Never go full Libtard.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
29 March, 05:04
So if we don't die from the first two, we can play Russian Roulette again next year. I will not comply with any of this insanity. Plus federal laws prohibit forced vaccines and any other drug administrations when said drug is experimental and not yet FDA approved.