Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Whiplash347 🔥 just posted this # 1 GIF from Mr. Pool
& he wondered “Surely this Mr Pool drop means
POTUS will be back by April 1st.” ⁉️

Juan O Savin 🔥 3-26-21
His bets are that by April 1st the fools will no longer be in power.
“As these next moments kick in
[shortly]
We are going to support those
[the Military]
who’ve had to make very hard decisions.
We’re going to get some breaths,
come out of this near-death experience
realize what almost just happened
& go after BOTH sides where people were involved in this.
It’s not just a Democrat thing
Republicans were just as involved.
BOTH SIDES BETRAYED US.”

Gene Decode 🔥 3-17-21
I see the Flag Officers coming to a resolution
& deciding to make a move & do it.
I do see things coming down soon.
Then Med Beds in controlled locations,
we’ve already seen NESARA,
Trump did to go to D.C.
he did go to Switzerland.
It’s coming down
& it’s coming down quick.”

Patriots in control. Always have been 🇺🇸🦅
02:40 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
29 March, 09:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Keep the faith & keep praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 09:49
In response Candie Mattos to her Publication
The highest & best suggestions 🙏😻🌹🌟✨🌸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wisco Guy @ENDtheFED
29 March, 07:45
read the above comments! is sharing info like this helpful or hurtful???

People need to STOP SHARING SPECIFIC DATES!!!! It will happen when it happens. This is the Great Awakening!!! relax, be patient, pray.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
29 March, 04:06
When nothing happens then what? You cannot expect god to save us when we are willingly sitting around while kids are being raped & tortured at the border nobody is stepping up to even protest about it!

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
29 March, 04:03
both sides betrayed and they always have- there biggest fear is that we figure that out

gonna be hard to separate the wheat and chaff

"he will burn up the chaff..." Matt 3:12

now may be the time of the winnowing

Father, I am grateful that you came to help save the children

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
29 March, 04:36
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Amen I am thankful to God for that too.🙏🏼♥️🙏🏼

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
29 March, 04:38
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
so very grateful🙏🙏🙏

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
29 March, 03:54
Way things have gone so far, I wouldn't get our hopes up too high. If it happened that would be so AWESOME! Juan has not been right yet. 💁‍♀️ Can hear the "didn't say what year on April 1" already. Joke might be on us....again.

Debbie Casper @NannieCas
29 March, 03:34
Going off the time stamp - 129 is the mirror, so I looked it up.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
29 March, 03:32
Some say August... either way-The ‘asleep people’ need the info ASAP, and time to digest it all. I hope that there is a running movie on what HAS happened, what almost happened, who did it, who tried to do it and why. all of it... And that the ‘Documentary, plays for at least a month-over and over..
The mainstream media must be taken down, and the TRUTH, be told.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
29 March, 04:23
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
MSM will have to be taken down before many know what is going on. sigh.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
29 March, 03:30
time for some more q posts with a bunch of lines going here and there with boxes around this number and that number saying this and that and then more waiting on another big fat juicy nothing burger.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
29 March, 03:53
In response Michael Meadows to his Publication
howdy or blimey cheerio good sir! here is a fresh bowl seems like that yellow liquid hit the wrong bowl this morning! Have a great rest of your day!

Patrick O’Brien @pob2222
29 March, 03:25
Kat, where was the Juan interview?

29 March, 04:36
In response Patrick O’Brien to his Publication
I'm trying to post it for you but anonup isn't letting me 😼 Am transcribing and will have it up on IDC tonight, fingers crossed. Here's the link just squeeze it all together 🙏😻🔥

https:// www. bitchute . com / video / EEcJzckwCno4/

Or go to the Juan O Savin archive on Telegram 💓

https://t.me/JuanOSavinArc...

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 March, 03:18

29 March, 04:40
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😹 Oh yeah!! 🎼🎸🇺🇸🦅

Godly Man @WWCUE
30 March, 08:19
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I don’t think that’s “nobody”. That G suit aint cheap. I’m piqued.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
29 March, 03:13
Even though 4/1 is Thursday, this would be the most glorious Good Friday and Easter in our lifetime!!

“I am the resurrection and the life.

Christina Maga @Christina71
29 March, 03:16
In response Field of Light to his Publication
I soooooo agree!!!! ✝️🙏💖

29 March, 04:55
In response Field of Light to his Publication
I BELIEVE🙏 Earth, Humanity, Galaxy and Solar System ARE being cleansed of satan and Divinely resurrected as we speak. God's anointed are 6D+++ BRILLIANT ‼️🙏😻🇺🇸🦅