Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
29 March, 02:21
Lin Wood, [29.03.21 13:01]
I am extremely honored to announce that a genuine American Patriot and hero, Lt. General Michael Flynn, has authorized me to publicly convey that he endorses and supports my campaign for Chair of the South Carolina Republican Party.

General Flynn is my friend. We have worked together at times over the past many months as our country has been in turmoil over the November 2020 election and our political future.

General Flynn knows that my goal in South Carolina is to only serve the members of the Republican Party, not the establishment leaders or the special interests.

I am emboldened in my efforts to return the South Carolina Republican Party to We The People of South Carolina by having a man of General Flynn’s character and integrity standing by my side in the battle for the People’s right to govern themselves.

Thank you, General Flynn. God bless you, Sir. And God bless America.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Robb, click on at the bottom under it