Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Lin Wood, [29.03.21 13:01]
I am extremely honored to announce that a genuine American Patriot and hero, Lt. General Michael Flynn, has authorized me to publicly convey that he endorses and supports my campaign for Chair of the South Carolina Republican Party.

General Flynn is my friend. We have worked together at times over the past many months as our country has been in turmoil over the November 2020 election and our political future.

General Flynn knows that my goal in South Carolina is to only serve the members of the Republican Party, not the establishment leaders or the special interests.

I am emboldened in my efforts to return the South Carolina Republican Party to We The People of South Carolina by having a man of General Flynn’s character and integrity standing by my side in the battle for the People’s right to govern themselves.

Thank you, General Flynn. God bless you, Sir. And God bless America.

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸
02:21 PM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
29 March, 03:18
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
Lin Wood a great man and lawyer will support him and General Flynn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spaulding Showalter @SpauldingShowalter
29 March, 02:55
Now this is a Republican I will financially support. I will definitely NOT be supporting the RNC that helped STEAL OUR VOTES.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Now this is a Republican I will financially support. I will definitely NOT be supporting the RNC that helped STEAL OUR VOTES.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
29 March, 02:28
Thank you Lin