Only people mentioned by JoyceChandler in this post can reply
Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
29 March, 04:39
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
How about the walking dead???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
29 March, 12:27
Predator Class is a good description because many libs & patriots always identify Trump as elite. I tell them "Yes he's rich but he isn't even able to touch the level of money those people have in their tills. The elite are at a level I don't even know how to explain but they think they are better than the rest of society."

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Randy Shreds @SketchySk8
29 March, 12:26
I don't like calling them predators either.
When I think of predators I think of badass animals like wolves, tigers and others.
I would say parasite is a better term. If it wasn't for us they wouldn't have anything. They've been living high off our money/taxes, fear, and our blood and suffering.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
29 March, 12:46
In response Randy Shreds to his Publication
parasites a good choice♥️actually trips down the rabbit holes reinforces that

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
29 March, 02:07
In response Randy Shreds to his Publication
Parasite is perfect!

Enough Already! @emdSD
29 March, 12:25
1000000000 percent agree!!!! nothing elite about them, they must love that moniker and i refuse to use it!!

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
29 March, 12:21
Been saying that for years.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 12:20
That is a Royal Entitlement...they aren't allowed in the US and if you accept such a title it revokes your citizenship.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
29 March, 12:20
Absolutely agree
There's nothing "elite" about these losers except for their capacity to create misery & pain

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
29 March, 12:21
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
They are scum

Dwight Knapp @kad784
29 March, 12:17
Hybirds