OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
28 March, 11:53
Could this be the video that finally makes healthcare workers pay attention to the little voices in the back of their heads.

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Thank you and God bless us all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
Sharing now. I personally hurt my wrist badly in a car accident a few days ago and the hospitals and urgent care centers refused to see me without a mask. The male nurse said don't you care about other people. I told him to bring me the box that mask came in and if it says it is meant for medical purposes and will protect myself and others from a virus with a 99.98% survivability rate. I will wear it. I firmly said to bring me the box several times. Of course they didn't because they know what it says. The same nurse claimed studies prove masks work. I said really give me the name of the study. He couldn't of course. I told them theyare committing a war crime by denying me medical care based on my refusal to wear an unproven medical device. I left and thank God my wrist is healing, but they could not provide me with informed consent, which is required to impose any mandatory treatment or medical device. These nurses and Doctors are commiting crimes against humanity.
12:29 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QPATRIOTMLO in this post can reply
Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 April, 04:35
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
They're day will come, soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 April, 09:06
In response Susie Que to her Publication
I believe that to be true.

24 April, 09:06
In response Susie Que to her Publication
I believe that to be true.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
29 March, 01:16
Wow, truth! Tke paper towels nd sok in witch hazel nd when it dries soak again with it, I did it when fracture wrist nd healed up nicely!

29 March, 02:18
In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication
Thank you so much.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
29 March, 10:37
Lion... love ya!!

29 March, 02:21
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
love right back at ya patriot.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
29 March, 10:12
Sue them. Make an example out of them. Good for you standing your ground.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 March, 10:10
Glad your wrist feels like it is healing.... you rock to not give in those absolute Bastards!... though it IS scary that they won't treat someone even in an emergency!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Laurie Weber @yourpilgrim123
29 March, 07:53
Awesome! Good for you. Said prayer for healing for your wrist. God bless you.

29 March, 02:23
In response Laurie Weber to her Publication
Thank you precious patriot sister. God bless.

29 March, 02:23
In response Laurie Weber to her Publication
Thank you precious patriot sister. God bless.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
29 March, 07:47
I have zero faith in doctors and nurses after a full year of watching them dance on Tic Tok video's while the news is telling us that hospitals are overwhelmed.
I was a nurse for 20 years, and yet the last 5 times I have been in the hospital there have been complications that nearly killed me, and I would have died had I not been able to fight for myself.
The last time I was admitted I witnessed a large male nurse slam an elderly, frail 90 year old woman into a wheelchair and when I reported it to every authority, hospital administration, Sheriff, Adult protective services, local police and the State Police, ALL told me either I misunderstood what I saw, or they would handle it at the hospital. They didn't even send the Nurse home. They let him work the rest of his shift, but moved me to a private room so I could not see what else they did to the sweet elderly woman.
I gave up my license very shortly after that.

Catturd_ Fan @Catturd_Fan
29 March, 08:07
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
What unit were they dancing on? ICU? I agree that wasnt professional. But to lump all in onr basket is kinda what the Bidan admin is doing to Patriots. There is more to a video and hopefully you dont put all your faith in tick-tok-run by cyhna

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

29 March, 07:39
Did the nurse have a mask on? He works for a company that makes him abide by the rules. He didnt set the rules. Have we not had researchers and doctors tell you about damage from masks, the jab, and discuss the virus? So please do not lump all in one boat. Dont forget these individuals are made to take the jab to work with the public and wear masks. They dont want to wear masks or take the jab, research how many are leaving the field because of these issues. Oath to protect, not just you but others that are in that facility. Get a lawyer if you feel wronged.
I do not like seeing grouping all into one when we have seen many trying to put the truth out there.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
29 March, 07:51
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
This is so why I finally retired and am sooo glad I don't have to put up with Administration BS anymore. I am an Advocate for the patient, never wear a mask and Do Not follow the herd never have and God Bless all those Nurses and Doctors blowing the whistle but are still putting up with the madness. May it all end soon!🙏✝️♥️

29 March, 07:53
In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication
You are entering a facility with newborns up to the aged population. People with cancer, etc. They have an oath to protect everyone. I see you having your right to choice but the facility is for the already vulnerable (sick from other health issues) and you could be bringing the virus in on them or thise that are in the facility sick from covid could infect you. See the bigger picture in a health facility.

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
29 March, 07:35
I hope your wrist heals quickly. I'm sorry you had to go through this horrible experience. Funny how nurses and doctors can make dancing tik-tok videos with no social distancing, but WE have to conform to their rules.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 March, 07:30
I'd be hunting down an Attorney

debbie french @animalsgalore
29 March, 07:25
I broke my wrist and comfrey cream worked wonders on healing without seeing a doctor. Good Luck!

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
29 March, 01:53
From experience, rub hemp oil on your wrist. It will REGENERATE the Nerve Cells. www.thorne.com is what i buy from my Chiropractor. Amazon has it. 990 mg hemp oil per gel cap. 30 in a bottle. i ruptured the disks in lower back last year. Rubbed hemp oil on it 2 to 4 times a day. Bit one & let it get under tongue. I was pain Free in 2 weeks. God BLESS you.

Suzanne Garrett @Suzieq76
29 March, 07:48
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I am a HUGE believer in CBD(hemp)! I can not say enough about it. Homeopathic is the way to go.....God's medicine.

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
29 March, 01:50
Prayers for a swift and perfect healing.

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
29 March, 01:46
My husband thought he was having another heart attack and they made him where one before he could be seen. You are having a hard time breathing and they make you wear a mask??

SeaChelle Rosebrook @SeaChelle
29 March, 01:52
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
I had a heart attack 7 months ago. I refuse to wear a mask. I have one with a slit under my nose for Dr visits, but cancelled my last visit when they started talking vaccine.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 March, 01:55
In response Free Thinker to her Publication
This is reaching crazytown proportions.

Betsy Ross @Betsyross1776
29 March, 01:40
This is getting ridiculous, stay strong patriot!!

Not1 Worry @WeWin
29 March, 01:18
Yes they are and prayers for
fast healing.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
29 March, 01:02
AMEN TO THAT

and may your blessed wrist fully heal

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
29 March, 12:40
You are a super Patriot. I hope your fully healed up asap... 🙏