OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
Could this be the video that finally makes healthcare workers pay attention to the little voices in the back of their heads.

SHARE SHARE SHARE

Thank you and God bless us all
11:53 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by OneWayPatriot in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
29 March, 12:54
In response OneWay Patriot to his Publication
Australia government is no longer legitimate. Citizens have a duty to overthrow it.

Pretty stupid giving up guns.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Micki Larson-Olson @QPATRIOTMLO
29 March, 12:29
Sharing now. I personally hurt my wrist badly in a car accident a few days ago and the hospitals and urgent care centers refused to see me without a mask. The male nurse said don't you care about other people. I told him to bring me the box that mask came in and if it says it is meant for medical purposes and will protect myself and others from a virus with a 99.98% survivability rate. I will wear it. I firmly said to bring me the box several times. Of course they didn't because they know what it says. The same nurse claimed studies prove masks work. I said really give me the name of the study. He couldn't of course. I told them theyare committing a war crime by denying me medical care based on my refusal to wear an unproven medical device. I left and thank God my wrist is healing, but they could not provide me with informed consent, which is required to impose any mandatory treatment or medical device. These nurses and Doctors are commiting crimes against humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
29 March, 01:16
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
Wow, truth! Tke paper towels nd sok in witch hazel nd when it dries soak again with it, I did it when fracture wrist nd healed up nicely!

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 April, 04:35
In response Micki Larson-Olson to her Publication
They're day will come, soon.

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
29 March, 12:13
She is SO right! We CAN all stand up TOGETHER and fight for the TRUTH!! Powerful!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
29 March, 12:39
In response StillInIt X3for45 to her Publication
Love the fire and attitude...

Together, we will not lose. Plain and simple.

God bless