Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Juan O Savin 3-8-21 🔥 BardsFM

“Ghislaine Maxwell,
Jeffrey Epstein
THOSE WERE PROTECTED OPERATIONS
The Justice Department
giving Jeffrey Epstein a slap on the hand,
why?
Because he’s working for the Intelligence Agencies.
Who’s managing these people?
CIA, M16, Mossad & other Intelligence agencies
all with the secret handshake.
What were they doing?
Those people that were being compromised
when they went to Epstein island
& filmed & photographed
WERE INTO THE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM.
Yeah, professors,
teachers,
people running these University systems
were
pedophiles.”

💥 Harvard connections to Jeffrey Epstein 💥
https://amp.theguardian.co...
12:31 PM - Mar 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
02 April, 12:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Exactly the same in France and Europe I presume!
When we see the disaster of "education" WORLDWIDE...!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
29 March, 02:30
Hello Kat! I want to Thank you for all of the transcribing you do. i read most of your work on IDC. I feel for you as you have to take a break from transcribing because the content is too horrific! I've had many years when i first learned of the evil that has happened! i know we have great help from all around us 😇👽 and our own Soldiers. I'm looking forward to watching what's gonna happen when Good shows how He won! Thank you again!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 02:49
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
Hi Cara 😻 Thank you so much for your very kind words, as well, for your understanding. Lord, what journey this has been.

I'm working on a Juan O Savin transcript right now & he put it this way:

"These are monsters
these aren’t nice cuddly people.
They have a plan
& their plan is to own & control the world
& you’re in the way
& the biggest thing in the way
Is the American people.
It’s a responsibility that’s placed on our generation
by God himself.
You want to call it a Holy war?
Yes, it’s a Holy War."
~ Juan O Savin 3-27-21

I think that says it perfectly. This is, has been, a Holy War. Praise God the war with evil HAS been won by the Lord and I'm with you—edge of my seat to see how it's all revealed 🔥🔥🔥

Thank you again for thumbs up. Warms my heart 🙏💞🇺🇸

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 March, 02:54
Tunnels again.

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
28 March, 01:58
Thank you for posting Kat IstheSea3. It is harder for me to accept these truths as I have been a teacher for nearly 25 years and adored many professors from my University 😥

Reflecting back however, my spidey senses were up back in highschool as a student but it was only a handful in the '80s.

I am bracing myself to discover how large the number of Satan's Army actually is today ..... It was revealed to me by my higher self the following "two-thirds noah, one third snake"

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 March, 02:11
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
I'm so sorry, Lisa, for the revelations. Bless you for being a teacher, one of THE most important jobs on Earth.

Hopefully, after all demon filth is cleaned out, Education can be TRUTH-I-FIED, since at the moment we don't know WHAT is true regarding History, Science, Geography (as in what does Earth REALLY LOOK LIKE?!?) Medicine, etc.—any of it. But once it's cleaned out, Education will be embraced as wondrous, as it should be. EVERY MOMENT is a learning moment! 🙏😻🍏

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
28 March, 01:10
Girl to far right also looks familiar.