28 March, 12:31
Juan O Savin 3-8-21 ๐Ÿ”ฅ BardsFM

โ€œGhislaine Maxwell,
Jeffrey Epstein
THOSE WERE PROTECTED OPERATIONS
The Justice Department
giving Jeffrey Epstein a slap on the hand,
why?
Because heโ€™s working for the Intelligence Agencies.
Whoโ€™s managing these people?
CIA, M16, Mossad & other Intelligence agencies
all with the secret handshake.
What were they doing?
Those people that were being compromised
when they went to Epstein island
& filmed & photographed
WERE INTO THE UNIVERSITY SYSTEM.
Yeah, professors,
teachers,
people running these University systems
were
pedophiles.โ€

๐Ÿ’ฅ Harvard connections to Jeffrey Epstein ๐Ÿ’ฅ
https://amp.theguardian.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
Hello Kat! I want to Thank you for all of the transcribing you do. i read most of your work on IDC. I feel for you as you have to take a break from transcribing because the content is too horrific! I've had many years when i first learned of the evil that has happened! i know we have great help from all around us ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ‘ฝ and our own Soldiers. I'm looking forward to watching what's gonna happen when Good shows how He won! Thank you again!
02:30 PM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brandons_Love19 in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
29 March, 02:49
In response Cara Sallila to her Publication
Hi Cara ๐Ÿ˜ป Thank you so much for your very kind words, as well, for your understanding. Lord, what journey this has been.

I'm working on a Juan O Savin transcript right now & he put it this way:

"These are monsters
these arenโ€™t nice cuddly people.
They have a plan
& their plan is to own & control the world
& youโ€™re in the way
& the biggest thing in the way
Is the American people.
Itโ€™s a responsibility thatโ€™s placed on our generation
by God himself.
You want to call it a Holy war?
Yes, itโ€™s a Holy War."
~ Juan O Savin 3-27-21

I think that says it perfectly. This is, has been, a Holy War. Praise God the war with evil HAS been won by the Lord and I'm with youโ€”edge of my seat to see how it's all revealed ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Thank you again for thumbs up. Warms my heart ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cara Sallila @Brandons_Love19
30 March, 09:32
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Hey Kat, you are very welcome ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘
I remember God asking me "Do you think satan only rules in the entertainment industry? " then i remember watching Bill Clinton on stage and thought is this guy for real? he looked like an actor on stage with his script and movements. That was the first time i voted, i voted for Ross Perot ๐Ÿ˜. So that's when i also remembered God gave satan rule over the earth. Well tick tock satan times up.. lol. after that my daughter and i were talking on my patio in my backyard and i saw a bright light in the sky, i live by a helicopter air field but the light didn't act like the helicopter. she asked what i was looking at and the light stayed there a minute as we watched, light turned off, took a sharp right and went off into the atmosphere... i said you saw that right.. she said uh huh... i asked again you saw that right... she said yeah... then i started learning we have lots of help. i continue to pray for everyone that is helping with ๐ŸŒŽ