Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
29 March, 04:00
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
oui ouvrez les containers 🤓putain

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
29 March, 03:06

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
29 March, 12:19
Looking into this showed this so far to me as I can interpret. The canal block may not actually be the target of attention I think. Exposing that ships frequently turn off their tracking & change names mid-route &load/unload/exchange cargo at sea instead of in port beyond registering loading/unloading may be the key. They oft meander around just outside the Straits of Gibraltar & that may be the direction to look. Loads of the ships went the long ass route around Africa instead of waiting in line for the canal to open. Here is what got my attention about this whole thing...remember the oft mentioned "Red Castle" and the "Key" to unlock things? Well...take a look at Gibraltar's flag...

https://external-content.d...

I am no decoder or math genius for that stuff...but this seemed quite curious to me & rather hard to ignore.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 March, 04:07
In response Yester Vue to his Publication

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 March, 04:17
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
NOPE
+
NONSENSE

#wwg1wga
(44, 632 Posts)
#MAGA
(35, 775 Posts)
#Trump
(29, 230 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(27, 309 Posts)
#GodWins
(23, 514 Posts)
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
(20, 783 Posts)

Kozi sox @Kozisox
27 March, 08:22
Watch the water. If they think they're going to have to off load those containers, they will probably start emptying them first.