Lukenda Mira @RightReady
27 March, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
Looking into this showed this so far to me as I can interpret. The canal block may not actually be the target of attention I think. Exposing that ships frequently turn off their tracking & change names mid-route &load/unload/exchange cargo at sea instead of in port beyond registering loading/unloading may be the key. They oft meander around just outside the Straits of Gibraltar & that may be the direction to look. Loads of the ships went the long ass route around Africa instead of waiting in line for the canal to open. Here is what got my attention about this whole thing...remember the oft mentioned "Red Castle" and the "Key" to unlock things? Well...take a look at Gibraltar's flag...

https://external-content.d...

I am no decoder or math genius for that stuff...but this seemed quite curious to me & rather hard to ignore.
12:19 AM - Mar 29, 2021
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 March, 04:17
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
NOPE
+
NONSENSE

#wwg1wga
(44, 632 Posts)
#MAGA
(35, 775 Posts)
#Trump
(29, 230 Posts)
#TheGreatAwakening
(27, 309 Posts)
#GodWins
(23, 514 Posts)
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
(20, 783 Posts)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 March, 04:07

29 March, 04:06

29 March, 04:22
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
Copy /pasted right from my statement closing. Please note the last half of the sentence...

"I am no decoder or math genius for that stuff...but this seemed quite curious to me & rather hard to ignore."

29 March, 04:23
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
So then what was the purpose of the ship being stuck? What did they find when containers were unloaded and opened?

29 March, 04:04
NOP