Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 12:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
just a thought, George Floyd to be first arrest to wake up the masses who listen to mockingbird media and calm down the whole BLM antifa hurt my feelings people. Israel election was left till last to expose voter fraud and get the good people of Israel out of their corrupt mossad/cia zionist government and give them their sovereignty back. The Suez canal is a huge human trafficking and oil distriubtion route, with this huge ship container blocking it oil prices will rocket sky high and is this just another way to expose the petrol dollar and ground all planes as oil will be scarce, to bring it free energy and anti gravity devices instead 😁
01:33 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Farrell_Hedges in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
20 August, 04:50
In response farrell Hedges to his Publication
Hmmm makes you wonder 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
21 August, 12:21
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
😁

Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
09 April, 08:27
I agree. I was thinking who would shock the people most and wake them up... George Floyd!!!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 March, 01:38
👊Good thought