Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MrSpock_007) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@MrSpock_007) can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy to his Publication

dang, who updates the google search result? Is it a wiki, or like an AI that scrapes the web?

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

He's is going off on folks who don't know squat about squat re Russia. I dig it!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

I REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS... EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON. WHAT'S THE BACK STORY? WHY HIM ON THE 20TH, FOR HOURS?! I WAS WAITING ON TWITTER TO SEE WHAT HE'D DO. HE WAS CLUELESS!
PONDERING...🤔

Did they jump the gun?

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead.. 4 twitters, 4 Instagram's. God always wins. No DMs

say wha✅💥💥💥🥳🥳🥳🥳

President Trump & Q Supporter #wwg1wga

Thank You "Mr Stand in President" Grenell for Holding Down The Fort While Our Real President, President Donald J Trump & Military along w our Allies Free The Planet From The Deep State & Rescue our Children! Much Love !

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

Janine talks also about him ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN3WrZB4TKc

DEEP LOOK INTO GOOGLE'S "MISTAKE" WITH LISTING THE "WRONG" PRESIDENT! - YouTube

Check out Tarot by Janine's new video where she does a reading looking into Google's alleged mistakenly listing the President! What's really going on? Who's ...

WARNING PLEASE SHARE THIS LINK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOVIE AND IS NOT LEGITIMATE DO NOT ENTER YOUR CARD DETAILS AND PLEASE WARN OTHERS

Watch Zack Snyder's Justice League (2021) Movies Online

HERE 👉 https://bit.ly/39jeqpr

❤️LEAKED❤️ Godzilla vs. Kong - Full Movie
Join Group Chat 👉 https://t.me/godzila_kong ❤️
#wwg1wga#Trump#QANON

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Ole Davey Portnoy is biting your style😂

just a thought, George Floyd to be first arrest to wake up the masses who listen to mockingbird media and calm down the whole BLM antifa hurt my feelings people. Israel election was left till last to expose voter fraud and get the good people of Israel out of their corrupt mossad/cia zionist government and give them their sovereignty back. The Suez canal is a huge human trafficking and oil distriubtion route, with this huge ship container blocking it oil prices will rocket sky high and is this just another way to expose the petrol dollar and ground all planes as oil will be scarce, to bring it free energy and anti gravity devices instead 😁

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG everyone involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (you know who you are). God bless each + every one

In response farrell Hedges to his Publication

👊Good thought

Patriot 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.🙏🏻 I’m a Leo🦁 Love life 🤗 Be positive it looks good on you💫😘🧚🏻🕊🌹✨

In response farrell Hedges to his Publication

I agree. I was thinking who would shock the people most and wake them up... George Floyd!!!

(2) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

good luck today

Wife of an Active Duty Marine,Mother and PATRIOT 🇺🇸 I STAND for GOD, Our Constitution and Our President DJT! WWG1WGA 🙏🏻♥️🇺🇸

I have missed you@vincentkennedy ♥️♥️♥️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Daniel 7:14 *She will Hold THE Torch DOB ❌ 10/18/1982 ❌

711 is Not a Place for BO!
in 15

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

Is your 223 post going to be posted tommorrow on 3/22 and have any resembelence?

Nunya business. I'm not sharing sh!t because I've been burned too many times. Those who know know.

Wow! The vibes from this post are ON TARGET.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Nunya Business to his Publication

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DATE THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN & WHEN/WHERE WAS IT POSTED?

GRENELL WAS AT HOME IN CA & JUMPED ON TWITTER, CONVINCINGLY SUPRISED THAT HE'D BEEN MADE POTUS BY GOOGLE FOR SEVERAL HOURS. HE POSTED, "I WILL RUN UPSTAIRS, WITHOUT TRIPPING & DASH OFF SEVERAL EXECUTIVE ORDERS... HE WAS CLUELESS. HE DOESN'T SEEM TO BE CIC? 🤔
ANYONE BUT JOE! VP? 🙏🙏🙏

🐸WWG1WGA🐸 🙏♾5D Vibes, love & light🌅 The force is my creator🙌🌟 GOD!

In response Nunya Business to his Publication

😁That looks like Governor De Santis in the background🧐

(2) Show this thread

Nunya business. I'm not sharing sh!t because I've been burned too many times. Those who know know.

I saw that yesterday and showed the hubby. Even he was like WTAF?! How do these "accidents" keep happening? For real, who the hell is in charge right now? (Patriots are in charge!)

Banned from Twitter Anon, Soldiers of light ,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

misinfo

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Jolimain ... to her Publication

It was NOT an accident. That was white hat comms to Patriots who know.

(2) Show this thread

Q-holic from 11/7/2017, awake from 95. I AM here shoulder to shoulder with you. Voted 4 Trump 2x #FamilyIsEverything #Dark2Light #GodHasUs

He had some fun trolling while 'President'

Dark to Light ✨ Starseed. 💫 Native American Patriot: Apache & Hopi. Aware Circa: Birth. Jolted Circa: “Death” of JJ. *Follows Back*

hahaha nice

(1) Show this thread

Is this mocking the role of being president of the U.S.A.?

Are any of these postings helpful ?

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Mistake?? Nooooope! Subtle and sweet! 👍😄❤️

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

What I read on a blog that posts DAILY is he was appointed to direct the military during this interim period. IT occurred on Jan 11, 2021. So very interesting! This was since pulled from Google and Wikipedia.

Many here are bots. I'm as real as it gets as seen here. https://anonup.com/thread/1669217

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one. Craft beer lover. American patriot. Anti-communist. Q follower. Spreader of truth. WWG1WGA

It should be pretty obvious by now that fake Biden isn't the president.

If it wasn't for the fake news media, everyone would realize this.

They truly ARE the number one enemy of the United states.

#MAGA

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

I agree, the Media is no doubt the enemy.

Jesus Christ. Q Team, our POTUS DJT. SATAN BEGONE! SAVE THE CHILDREN! Hold the Line, Patriots.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Close. Media is hands-down, without a doubt, the Mouthpiece and Servant of the Enemy.

The#1 Enemy? Top of the chart Enemy??

that would be PURE AND UTTER EVIL and all its minions

Thanks be to God, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE!

(2) Show this thread

I LOVE President Trump. AMERICA FIRST!

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❤️Military🇺🇸

Here's some badassery for you VK!! 🇺🇸❤️

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

💞💞💞

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication

Awesome!

(6) Show this thread

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

🤣😂🤣 liberals are blowing gaskets in their brains.

Matt "Lashley".... Bobby "Lashley" KEK! WWE COMMMMMMSSSS