Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 March, 12:04

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
farrell Hedges @Farrell_Hedges
25 March, 01:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
just a thought, George Floyd to be first arrest to wake up the masses who listen to mockingbird media and calm down the whole BLM antifa hurt my feelings people. Israel election was left till last to expose voter fraud and get the good people of Israel out of their corrupt mossad/cia zionist government and give them their sovereignty back. The Suez canal is a huge human trafficking and oil distriubtion route, with this huge ship container blocking it oil prices will rocket sky high and is this just another way to expose the petrol dollar and ground all planes as oil will be scarce, to bring it free energy and anti gravity devices instead 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharon Principe @Sharon_AP
I agree. I was thinking who would shock the people most and wake them up... George Floyd!!!
08:27 PM - Apr 09, 2021
In response farrell Hedges to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sharon_AP in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sharon Principe, click on at the bottom under it