Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
💥💥💥THIS IS what's inside the EVERGREEN CARGO ship stuck at SUEZ CANAL!!! Youtube blocked the video but it still showed on my telegram chsnnel so i screen recorded it. SHARE IT!!!!
10:30 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
16 May, 04:50
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I don't doubt it. Nicely animated vid. Can you find one that exposes the human trafficking on these Evergreen/Given ships?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 May, 11:37
In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication
None of that was exposed onmy talked about that Navy Seals raided the Evergreen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
19 April, 09:05

19 April, 09:19
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
THAT is one wicked cool simulation, and i don’t doubt they have it. Military tech is 20+ years advanced from what they they show the civilians. It’s a beauty!! Thank you! AWESOME PICTURE!!!

Seekin Thetruth @terrydale60
26 March, 01:31
Please share again..I just spent 20 minutes looking for this in my profile..

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
26 March, 09:06

26 March, 09:17
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
Thank you! i watched a Video on this and its unbelievsble. It's all I've been been watching is the middle east --I cant take my eyes off what's going there!!

Digital Foxhole @Digital_Foxhole
25 March, 04:25
research Project Pelican and see if you find a match.

25 March, 05:03
In response Digital Foxhole to his Publication
Thank you!

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
25 March, 03:23

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 March, 03:08
there's an evergreen shipping office close to my house I don't know if it's still open I looked last year sometime, so when I went on the website there were new instructions on using their special tape or whatever that you should wrap your container around to make sure it did not get opened in transit

Donna Martin @Meme17
25 March, 03:08
I've also seen this video before so I don't think it is recent 🤷‍♀️. I saw it on twitter last year!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 March, 03:07
because clearly these containers are not loaded down with grain or liquids too light

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 March, 03:07
hold toledo batman, scary stuff

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 March, 03:05
i've Seen this video before and it was said that this is what's in the boats on every coast surrounding us now the question is who has control of these? And are there kids going to the human traffic capital of the world wrapped up like fucking burritos?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
25 March, 02:47
Trump forced the Chinese to sell back those Harbours because they were storing tanks and military equipment in the underground facilities.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
25 March, 02:46
We do not know with any certainty what is in those containers. Is your goal to spread fear? Only truth matters.

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
25 March, 03:19
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
yes thats whats in some of those containers....also wouldnt be surprised that they find the humans.....during Oshameless's admin he had a covert program and was srationing thos same types of weapons all around america so they could comtrol us

Tera Miller- MAGA -Z @antheaholmes
25 March, 02:22
HOLY WOW! Just HOLY WOW!

All Well @AllWell
25 March, 12:25
most are hoping massive human traffiking revelations on a titanic scale. weapons of mass destructions to conduct their wanted war. Time to put an end to the power and control who have no care for spiritual or sacred life.

25 March, 01:26
In response All Well to his Publication
I believe there are still children im there.
i sm looking for confirmation of it though.

Sunny Smiles @SunnySmiles
25 March, 12:11
THANK you for this post. Should Wake a few~

World Wide @worldwide
24 March, 11:22
Doostang

Foxy B 6212 @Foxy6212
24 March, 10:44
Holy catfish hope those are ours!

25 March, 01:26
In response Foxy B 6212 to her Publication
Yes thry are!!!