Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
24 March, 10:30
💥💥💥THIS IS what's inside the EVERGREEN CARGO ship stuck at SUEZ CANAL!!! Youtube blocked the video but it still showed on my telegram chsnnel so i screen recorded it. SHARE IT!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
most are hoping massive human traffiking revelations on a titanic scale. weapons of mass destructions to conduct their wanted war. Time to put an end to the power and control who have no care for spiritual or sacred life.
12:25 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AllWell in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
25 March, 01:26
In response All Well to his Publication
I believe there are still children im there.
i sm looking for confirmation of it though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
25 March, 02:25
the war angle, tho, does give our military rights to shut down eveything, such as msm, and do the high alert actions which may be required to get military tribunals public and paid attention to

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
25 March, 02:20
If it is children, how long can they last in there?