[See screenshots of text]

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
04:19 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 March, 08:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
thank you!!!🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
25 March, 12:46
Waves v.s. Particles. What we "think" becomes our reality. UNISON has always been their fear - because collective consiousness can change the Quantum Field.... (manifestation) that old saying - the TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE, has so much more meaning to it, on an energetic field of existence and the hidden hand has always known this. Lowering the vibration of humanity with, anxiety, fear and panic - through so many different ways.... religion, war, famine, whatever they had to do to keep creating division because they are stuck in lower density they never wanted humans to wake up from their slumber - if we no longer feared them, found out all their LIES then, really what happens is the lightbody surpasses the physical. DENSITY - they needed to keep us operating in a lower density quantum field just like they are. So they could feed off our energy. reminds me of the movie with Will Smith and his son (after earth) mastering your fear - they put the truth right in front of us imagine that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 March, 05:58
In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication
Beautifully worded missqt

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
24 March, 11:13
What I see is the December 21st 2012 date was also the end of the Mayan calendar. But now either the Deepstate no longer has access to Looking Glass because it was taken away from them or the actual future is now unpredictable because of the unknown? Wait, what I mean is we're actually in Biblical endtimes now and it depends on how we as a people either stand up for what's right or we will succumb to the wishes of the evil side of prophecy. So my solution (for me anyway and for others who choose the same path) is to Stand with God and his son Jesus Christ and denounce Satan and his minions (liberals, atheists and just plain evil people) and live on God's plan and timeline and let God do his work. I mind my own business, obey the commandments, Love others & treat others as you wish to be treated.

25 March, 12:48
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
I think Looking Glass indicated the timelines merged and you could only see two possible outcomes, one of destruction and one of ascension. I agree with you Mike

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 March, 04:53
From what I have gathered, the timeline was intentionally wrong.
They changed the calander at one point to the Gregorian. The plot of 2012 was off, not that the information was off.
David Wilcock and Bill.... along with a clown Drake. Drake posed as an insider to mil-ops. As we have seen from the 17 movement, we are right on time now, The plot didn't change, but the cast of charecters and the speed of awakening did. To me, it was about the awareness and consciousness Q allowed us to experience, Once enough people awaken, everybody will awaken,

24 March, 08:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I saw a video about them changing the calendar and that we would actually be in 2012 now without the change. Is that your understanding? Yes, I'm sure POTUS and Q knew all about earth moving to 5th density, so that is our real Awakening