Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 04:19
PROJECT LOOKING GLASS AND THE GREAT AWAKENING Synopsis

[See screenshots of text]

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
24 March, 11:13
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
What I see is the December 21st 2012 date was also the end of the Mayan calendar. But now either the Deepstate no longer has access to Looking Glass because it was taken away from them or the actual future is now unpredictable because of the unknown? Wait, what I mean is we're actually in Biblical endtimes now and it depends on how we as a people either stand up for what's right or we will succumb to the wishes of the evil side of prophecy. So my solution (for me anyway and for others who choose the same path) is to Stand with God and his son Jesus Christ and denounce Satan and his minions (liberals, atheists and just plain evil people) and live on God's plan and timeline and let God do his work. I mind my own business, obey the commandments, Love others & treat others as you wish to be treated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I think Looking Glass indicated the timelines merged and you could only see two possible outcomes, one of destruction and one of ascension. I agree with you Mike
12:48 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
25 March, 01:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Exactly. Time has converged on itself. No more predictions because it's already been decided by God. Remember what Q always said. It's going to be Biblical. And I think that means literally. This is a historic time in human history. We win with God or we lose and become sheep. I believe because of Q he's awoken us to the lies and the evil.

25 March, 01:46
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication