Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 04:19
PROJECT LOOKING GLASS AND THE GREAT AWAKENING Synopsis

[See screenshots of text]

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
From what I have gathered, the timeline was intentionally wrong.
They changed the calander at one point to the Gregorian. The plot of 2012 was off, not that the information was off.
David Wilcock and Bill.... along with a clown Drake. Drake posed as an insider to mil-ops. As we have seen from the 17 movement, we are right on time now, The plot didn't change, but the cast of charecters and the speed of awakening did. To me, it was about the awareness and consciousness Q allowed us to experience, Once enough people awaken, everybody will awaken,
04:53 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 March, 08:25
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I saw a video about them changing the calendar and that we would actually be in 2012 now without the change. Is that your understanding? Yes, I'm sure POTUS and Q knew all about earth moving to 5th density, so that is our real Awakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
24 March, 08:30
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Yes. Some of the DUMBs being blown up and the gold moving around started around 2010, but the Q movement was the wake up call....