vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
🚨🚨🚨
Doug Ford, The first minister of the Canadian province of Ontario and the province's head of government, says, "There's no politician in Canada that will disagree with the Chief Medical Officer."

2nd video I stitched is the Chief Medical Officers of Canada on a hot mic moment literally saying, "I don't know why I bring all these papers. I never read the COVID statistics. I just say whatever they write down for me." > Whatever they put on the teleprompter.

The Fake News organizations are the ones controlling this entire COVID-19 narrative.
There's 3 organizations you need to own / control via funding, to push a narrative & make the entire world believe they're sick.
1. The education / school system
2. Hospitals
3. The news.

The vaccine wasn't created for COVID-19. COVID-19 was created for the "vaccine."
[They] have syphoned Trillions of dollars from this pLandemic.

THIS is what President Trump 'n' Company has assembled you all here to fight. The corrupt establishme
08:36 PM - Mar 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
26 March, 10:26
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
πŸ‘thank you for posting - i know both clips you refere to - was watching tv when they aired but don't know how to save the info when i capture with my mobile yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doreen McLean @Dmckee
25 March, 10:09
I don't believe that is Doug. He looks different and too fat all of a sudden. They are all puppets. I don't wear their face tampons either. We know where they are all going to that vacation spot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 March, 03:12
This "mystery virus" is a common cold, engineered to be highly contagious with flu like symptoms - NOT DEADLY unless you are hit by a truck. The masks are old tired news, and I've stopped wearing it ... people around now take there's off too, they MIRROR the image infront of them. The "sheep" demand you to wear it and I just smile and said "thanks, no problem, it's in my pocket."
Eventually they will follow the lead, bc their sheep!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
24 March, 03:03
Q should have added this fat Canadian fuck to the 5 Governors. He probably had more elderly killed than PA + MI put together.

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
23 March, 08:49
trump is pushing and leading the charge for the vax.. how does he want us to fight exactly?

Mike Anon @Mike314
23 March, 08:57
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
You clearly don't understand Trump.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
23 March, 09:03
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
The pharmaceutical mafia is powerful. I want to believe Trump is not the enemy on this one but is saying what he has to say with expectation that people will stand up for their freedom and refuse the vax. I realized early on that the vaccine would be the people's fight. In either case, it is our fight.

Listen at about 20:05 on today's Bards.FM news where he speaks of Netanyahu "currently being charged in the Hague for Nuremberg crimes for inoculating his entire population". I don't know his source and I was not able to verify this, but this is huge if it is true. I hope it is true.

https://www.podbean.com/ew...

Also this: https://www.simonparkes.or...

RedArt Warrior @RedArt
23 March, 08:48
They are a murderers, Blood is on their shoulder.
Judgement is on them for what they have done.
The pain they caused others they WILL feel a thousand times worse.
They think they that can use the devil words "Just doing my Job" will help them in the end. Not this time and not ever again.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
23 March, 08:44
this pig is Leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario, our prime minister is a piece of shit who is on house arrest ankle monitor who happens to be the son of fidal castro justin trudeau our pos prime minister ...who's mother was a big time whore who slept with castro and the pig dictator justin was born, doug ford john tory their all POS, and we do have many in government who stand up to these pigs and the WHO

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 March, 03:16
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
I've yet to see any other person in gov't besides Pierre Pollivier stand up. They are all in it together.