vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
23 March, 08:36
🚨🚨🚨
Doug Ford, The first minister of the Canadian province of Ontario and the province's head of government, says, "There's no politician in Canada that will disagree with the Chief Medical Officer."

2nd video I stitched is the Chief Medical Officers of Canada on a hot mic moment literally saying, "I don't know why I bring all these papers. I never read the COVID statistics. I just say whatever they write down for me." > Whatever they put on the teleprompter.

The Fake News organizations are the ones controlling this entire COVID-19 narrative.
There's 3 organizations you need to own / control via funding, to push a narrative & make the entire world believe they're sick.
1. The education / school system
2. Hospitals
3. The news.

The vaccine wasn't created for COVID-19. COVID-19 was created for the "vaccine."
[They] have syphoned Trillions of dollars from this pLandemic.

THIS is what President Trump 'n' Company has assembled you all here to fight. The corrupt establishme

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
This "mystery virus" is a common cold, engineered to be highly contagious with flu like symptoms - NOT DEADLY unless you are hit by a truck. The masks are old tired news, and I've stopped wearing it ... people around now take there's off too, they MIRROR the image infront of them. The "sheep" demand you to wear it and I just smile and said "thanks, no problem, it's in my pocket."
Eventually they will follow the lead, bc their sheep!
03:12 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica Persona - ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it